Import File Validation Items
The Validate Import File page in BAT validates the following items in the import .tar file:
- The .tar file includes a header file.
- All files listed in the header file are actually present in the .tar file.
- All files in the .tar file are listed in header file.
- File names are correct (as per the Import/Export convention).
- File format for the CSV files in the .tar file is correct.
This feature does not include field level validation for valid characters, string length, etc.