Hold Reversion Overview
When you place a call on hold, the Hold Reversion feature alerts you when the held call exceeds a configured time limit. When the configured time limit expires, an alert is generated on your phone to remind you to handle the call.
The following alerts are available:
- The Phone rings or beeps once
- The status line displays "Hold Reversion"
- The LED next to the line button flashes continuously
- A vibrating handset icon displays
The type of alert that you receive depends on the capabilities of your phone.
To retrieve a reverted call, you can:
- Pick up the handset
- Press the speaker button on the phone
- Press the headset button
- Select the line that is associated with the reverted call
- Press the Resume softkey
For details, see the user guide for your particular phone model.