Healthcare systems are experiencing unprecedented challenges in delivering care
Healthcare providers are rapidly deploying new workflows due to COVID-19 and are experiencing a surge in demand for virtual care, evaluation and testing, and temporary field hospitals and clinics. You need a trusted technology partner to help you adapt and scale to serve patients and staff during this global pandemic. Cisco is here to help.
With Cisco, you can provide secure, efficient care throughout the continuum of care delivery, and enable virtual communication between healthcare providers, patients, and administrative staff to reduce physical contact. To meet the demand for testing and evaluation facilities, Cisco can help you connect temporary field hospitals and clinics to triage and diagnose patients.
We can help you:
● Manage increased volume of patient calls and schedule appointments as needed
● Provide remote consultation and care through voice and video technology
● Conduct large-scale video broadcasts for employees and care teams to share knowledge and expertise
● Support temporary expansion of healthcare facilities including hospitals and clinics
Manage the increased volume of care resulting from COVID-19
We understand the urgency you’re facing to meet the needs of your patients, clinicians and staff during this difficult time. We can optimize the investments you’ve already made in networking, collaboration, security and data center and Customer Experience, and help you scale.
Cisco Healthcare solutions enable you to:
● Scale capacity to handle the volume of patient calls and provide faster response times through Cisco Contact Center.
We’re here to help
For additional information on our solutions, visit our Healthcare Portfolio Explorer and check out what Cisco is doing to support you during the COVID-19 pandemic. Looking for resources to get started with telehealth? Visit this virtual healthcare page.