New technology investments often take a long bumpy journey before they have measurable business impact. Why? Lack of speed to adopt new technologies, complexity, and skills gaps. We recognize the immense complexity that goes into planning and integrating technology, and the outcomes need to be clearly defined, every step of the way.
Cisco CX Cloud was built to address those concerns. It’s a cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS). With CX Cloud, we help drive speed to value from your investment with Cisco and our technology. We do that by delivering the right information at the right time to help you achieve your desired outcomes faster.
CX Cloud is a one-stop destination that combines Cisco expertise and best practices with telemetry,
AI/ML-driven insights, use cases, and contextual learning.
Everything at your fingertips
● Access use case guided expertise and lifecycle resources to help you to deploy, manage, and optimize your Cisco technology while reducing risks
● Improve network uptime with automated, proactive device-level diagnostics that allow for
● Lower operational risk with deeper intelligence and insights into your network and security posture
● Plan for software upgrades and deploy new versions faster with streamlined risk analysis
● Enhance individual technology skills, Cisco product knowledge, and overall organizational
● Get a complete view of your Cisco installed base, both purchased and connected assets.
● Keep track of on-premises and cloud-based infrastructure across multiple deployments — all with tools to search, filter, and see a 360-degree view of an asset’s hardware and software details.
● Access contract and coverage details with key support milestones.
● Get on-demand diagnostic scans and updated advisories.
● Using machine learning, automatically get analysis of your current network to generate a prioritized listing of security advisories, field notices, and priority bugs.
● Select an individual advisory to see details about the issue, remediation steps, and impacted devices.
● Get specific insights on priority bugs that are relevant to your assets and the specific configurations. This helps filter out the noise so you can focus on the most critical issues of your business.
● Leverage a guided adoption journey to help you deploy and optimize use cases.
● Access a checklist and simple steps, to quickly find expert guidance tailored to your current progress.
● Gauge current deployment progress using a combination of telemetry insights and manual actions.
● Engage with Cisco and partner expert resources such as Ask the Experts best practices webinars and Accelerators 1-to-1 coaching with Cisco experts.
● Get access to extensive eLearning catalog and remote practice labs (Level 2), as well as product documentation and communities.
● Open and manage support cases with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC).
● Track all open cases as well as cases from your team, even for cases you have opened outside of
● View the history of the case, all the associated notes, and files attached to the case in details view.
● Follow up on cases by adding notes and attach files if needed.
● Access proactive insights and automated capabilities to reduce risks, increase uptime, and optimize overall solution performance.
● Get software recommendations tailored to your network and feature use that help you minimize risks as you plan for performance upgrades.
● Schedule automated diagnostic scans of multiple key devices that are correlated with Cisco intellectual capital to identify potential crash risk issues and see remediation advice.
● Track system faults across your infrastructure and open cases automatically and experience no delay in getting the Cisco TAC engaged.
● Quickly identify devices with regulatory compliance (e.g., HIPPA, PCI) violations and view
CX Cloud helps you manage the vast array of data coming from your Cisco installed technologies and applies machine learning to provide insights that give you the right insights from our problem-solving network. And it’s all built on industry best practices, and combined with a comprehensive suite of use-case-driven solutions that work together to drive business value across architectures. CX Cloud digitally connects customers to get the right expertise at the right time, with the right level of engagement to achieve your specific goals, faster.
For more information
To learn more about Cisco CX Cloud, contact your local Cisco account representative or authorized Cisco reseller today.