Dell M1000E blade server customers will find that the Cisco SFS M7000E switch delivers an ideal combination of price and performance. The Cisco SFS M7000E switch provides high performance computing (HPC) customers with competitive advantage by minimizing costs and maximizing results.
The Cisco SFS M7000E blade switch offers the following features:
- Interconnects 16 Dell blade servers with auto-sensing single and double data rate (10-20 Gbps) capable ports
- Provides less than 140 ns latency from port to port
- Allows expansion on demand with hot-pluggable switches
- Provides powered ports to enable flexible copper and optical interface configurations
- Offers non-blocking switch fabric configurations, with Dell M1000E's multiple I/O module bays