The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
The Cisco® Enterprise Agreement is ideal for organizations that want more operational efficiency or financial predictability, or have a technology growth plan.
The Cisco Enterprise Agreement buying program helps organizations buy, consume, and manage Cisco technology across our software portfolio and a growing list of Cisco Services with a three- or five-year cross-platform agreement with unified terms and conditions. With the Cisco Enterprise Agreement organizations can select from one or more enrollments to address their business needs.
● Simplifies and centralizes licensing management with a cross-portfolio, co-terminated agreement covering your worldwide organization
● Scales to meet changing business needs with licenses that allow organic growth and provide updates and upgrades
● Has no retroactive overage fees with the industry’s only “True Forward” billing feature
● Controls costs by providing investment protection for existing licenses and services as well as budget predictability for growth
● Provides one workspace to see all the software subscriptions that are procured, deployed, and/or due for renewal in each Enterprise Agreement contract
● Saves time through co-termination of subscriptions
Managing and optimizing usage of software assets across the enterprise presents significant challenges, even for the most sophisticated IT organizations. And with the pace of digital transformation, managing software is more complex than ever. That’s why we designed the Cisco Enterprise Agreement to be:
● Easy to buy: With a cross-portfolio agreement, you have access to software catalogs across technology domains with unique value within each software enrollment
● Easy to consume: With True Forward, which means no retroactive billing, you have access to new software and on-demand deployment
● Easy to manage: You know where you stand with each contract in one workspace, with co-termination of subscriptions
The Cisco Enterprise Agreement currently offers multiple enrollments covering Cisco DNA, Data Center, Security, and Collaboration software and a growing list of Cisco Services.
Purchase a software enrollment for the technology suites you are deploying or have deployed in your organization to roll up all related software licenses into one co-terminated Enterprise Agreement.
● Your software enrollment automatically includes Cisco Software Support Basic, which offers 24/7/365 access to the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC); major, minor, and maintenance software release updates; access to online resources; and an onboarding session to get you started.
You also have the option to pair your Cisco DNA or Data Center software enrollment with a services enrollment, which entitles you to:
● A support upgrade to Cisco Solution Support. This service centralizes support across software and hardware from Cisco and other providers you may have deployed. By opting for this additional enrollment, you eliminate purchasing and managing separate hardware support contracts and get economies-of-scale pricing for this high-value support service. Read more about Cisco Solution Support here.
● Enterprise Agreement management support, which offers an onboarding session and quarterly touchpoints led by Cisco where a Cisco Enterprise Agreement expert will lead data-driven discussions to help you strategize for software and solution change and growth.
Review this checklist to help determine if the Cisco Enterprise Agreement fits your needs:
● Centralized, co-terminated software subscription management
● Predictable budget and pricing
● Cross-architecture software licensing standardization
● Ability to expand usage or upgrade software technology with no impact to your current budget
● Option to further streamline contract management by including both software and hardware support in your Enterprise Agreement
● A strategic, multiyear vendor relationship to help you grow and innovate based on metrics
● Superior value—economies-of-scale pricing, high-value service upgrades, and regular expert guidance—in one easy to manage contract
● Visit us at https://www.cisco.com/go/ea.
● See how other customers are benefitting from Cisco Enterprise Agreements by reviewing the Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) white paper “Analyzing the Economic Benefits of the Cisco Enterprise Agreement.”
● Get detailed information on how Cisco Enterprise Agreement Enrollments work:
Contact your Cisco account manager or search for eligible partners by Cisco Enterprise Agreement suites with the Partner Locator Tool. Click on Advanced Search Criteria > Authorizations > Check the box of the appropriate Cisco Enterprise Agreement suite(s).