Mobility in the Federal Workforce
Read how telework solutions help improve employee productivity and inclusion.
Change the Way Your Agency Works
Cisco Telework solutions allow government agencies and their employees to:
- Provide continuity of operations, as employees can work remotely during bad weather, disasters, or pandemics
- Achieve environmental stability, by reducing government environmental impact
- Reduce operational costs, by lowering office support expenses and eliminating commuting for many workers
Cost Effective Strategies for BYOD
Top 10 Best practices.
Cisco Unified Workspace for Government Brochure
Secure, Connected and Mobile Unified Workspace.
Prepare for the Rising Tide
Forrester/Cisco BYOD Report.
The World is Your Office
Featured Case Study
- Australian Government Department of Finance Case Study
- Government Organization Benefits from Cohesive Wireless Connectivity (PDF - 540 KB)
India's National Informatics Centre increases employee productivity with a BYOD strategy.
- Connecting Atlanta
Learn how 4G WiMAX mobile broadband improves productivity and connectivity. (Video - 6:27 min)
- VXI for Government Brochure (PDF - 921 KB )
Untethered access to your desktop anywhere, anyplace.
- BYOD for Government (PDF - 1.2 MB )
Secure, Connected and Mobility for all your devices.
- Cisco Virtual Office
Deliver services to full-time, call center, or executive teleworkers.
- Cisco Office Extend
Give part-time business teleworkers wireless access to services.
- Cisco AnyConnect
Provide a highly secure environment for mobile workers.
- Smart Work Centers
Improve collaboration and productivity, while reducing ecological impact.
- Virtual Private Networks
These Cisco networks help connect offices and remote users securely.
- Mobile Applications
Increase workforce productivity and control costs.
- Teleworking AdvisoryTool
Use this interactive tool to assess your agency's mobility needs.
- Services for Government
Accelerate government productivity initiatives. Develop strategies to create more secure and effective communication infrastructures.