Your Cloud Strategy. Your Way.
Build a strategic framework with cloud models that meet your needs.
Empower, Engage, Innovate
Learn how Cisco will deliver capabilities that offer simple user experiences across devices and intelligently connect to the cloud.
Cloud Traffic to Grow Fourfold by 2017
Track cloud growth by region in the latest Cisco Global Cloud Index forecast. (PDF - 235 KB)
Find out what people are doing with Cisco cloud computing technologies.
Cloud Computing: Aligning IT Strategy with the Future
If you're an enterprise, midsize business, or cloud service provider, chances are you've thought a lot about cloud computing. Cloud computing continues to impact the way you plan, pay for, and roll out IT services.
As an IT leader, you're:
- Facing critical challenges that are changing how you manage your IT solutions, value, and resources.
- Being asked to go beyond your traditional focus on operational effectiveness and management controls.
- Not only supporting, but also driving, strategic business objectives.
- Needing to harness new technology opportunities like cloud computing to lead innovation across the entire business value chain.
At Cisco, we approach cloud computing with one thing in mind: to make sure your cloud strategy benefits your organization for the long term.
We'll partner with you to match your organization with the right cloud computing strategy and deployment models:
- For enterprise and midsize businesses adopting cloud: Building your own cloud services and buying cloud services from a provider
- For cloud providers: Selling Cloud Services
For Enterprise and Midsize Businesses Adopting Cloud
You could look at building or buying options separately. Chances are you're already doing this to advance the business. But the best approach is to view building and buying cloud services as one strategy. Looking at these together will help you become the cloud broker of services to your organization.
When should you consider building your own private cloud? When your organization wants to control its cloud computing infrastructure in-house, or has legal or regulatory concerns.
When should you consider buying cloud services? When you want faster time-to-value with low capital investment. Peace of mind with validated services. Or flexible sourcing models to help your IT efforts to meet the needs of the business.Learn more about building and buying cloud computing solutions.
For Cloud Providers Selling Cloud Services
As a cloud provider, expand to new markets by providing highly capable and secure cloud computing services. Start with a Cisco validated cloud computing platform or host your own cloud computing infrastructure and services. You can provide Cisco Powered certified services, the industry standard for cloud computing and managed services.
Best of all, add value for your customers. Provide a cloud services portfolio capable of supporting midsize business all the way to the largest of enterprises. Connect their additional devices, applications, and services and give them great experiences across all environments. Increase their loyalty and set your business apart from your competitors.Learn how we can help you build and sell your own cloud services.
- The Future of IT: Drive New Consumption Models with Cloud and Hybrid IT (PDF - 496KB)
- Services Perspectives: Second Edition, 2014 (PDF - 2.1MB)
- Cloud Computing: Changing the Role and Relevance of IT Teams (PDF - 1MB)
- Unleashing IT: Fall 2013 (PDF - 2.4MB)
- Cisco Cloud Strategy for End-Customers At-A-Glance (PDF - 143 KB)
- Cisco Cloud Portfolio for End-Customers At-A-Glance (PDF - 243 KB)
- Cisco Cloud Strategy for Cloud Providers At-A-Glance (PDF - 282 KB)
- Cisco Cloud Portfolio for Cloud Providers At-A-Glance (PDF - 923 KB)
- A Strategic Approach to Meeting the Demand for Cloud (PDF - 261 KB)
- Cisco Cloud Security Accelerates Cloud Adoption (PDF - 170 KB)
- Become a Broker of Cloud Technologies (Video - 2:27)
Cisco Cloud Buzz
Partners and Services
- Locate a Cisco Cloud Reseller
- Cisco Powered
- Cloud Enablement Services
- Data Center and Virtualization Partners
Cloud Traffic and the IoE
Our research breaks down the numbers and puts them into perspective.Learn How