Every organization has specific needs and considerations as it moves through the phases of cloud implementation. These include:
- Consolidating assets
- Standardizing operations
- Virtualizing the environment
- Automating service delivery
- Ensuring a consistent experience
Gain strategic advantage, enhance business agility, and reduce costs by identifying and adopting the right cloud strategy for your business.
Cisco Cloud Enablement Services provide customized strategy, planning and design, implementation, and optimization for your cloud offering. Drawing on extensive data center experience, Cisco and our partners provide a comprehensive architectural approach that considers the people, processes, and technologies involved. Together, we help you know, do, and innovate more.
Learn more about Cloud Enablement Services.
As direct consumers of Cisco hosted applications, users in an organization get access to end-to-end, business-critical, enterprise-class collaboration applications and cloud services. The Cisco Collaboration Cloud includes Cisco WebEx Conferencing, Cisco WebEx Instant Messaging and Presence, and Cisco TelePresence Callway.
For customers acquiring cloud services from service providers, Cisco works with a range of providers that implement services based on a Cisco validated cloud infrastructure. This includes over 20 service providers offering hosted collaboration solutions based on the Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution.
Many providers have developed cloud services using Cisco technology and need to expand their sales channels. The Cisco Cloud Services Reseller program helps providers market and sell cloud services by engaging well-established Cisco sales teams or by working with Cisco reseller partners.
Custom Cloud Solutions
- Cisco Unified Data Center
- Cisco Cloud Intelligent Network
- Cisco Cloud Apps and Services
- Enterprise Private Cloud
- Service Provider Public Cloud
Partners and Services
- Cisco Live Europe January 28-February 1, 2013
- Mobile World Congress Barcelona, February 25-28, 2013
- Cisco Live Melbourne, March 5-8, 2013
- Enterprise Connect Orlando, Mar 19-21, 2013
- Cloud Connect Santa Clara, April 2-5, 2013
- Interop Las Vegas, May 6-10, 2013
- Structure San Francisco, June 19-20, 2013
- Velocity Santa Clara, June 18-20, 2013