Network Performance Meets Operational Simplicity
The Cisco Borderless Network Architecture is the technical architecture that allows organizations to connect anyone, anywhere, anytime, and on any device - securely, reliably, and seamlessly. It is the foundation for the Cisco Intelligent Network, providing optimization, scale, and security to collaboration and virtualization. The architecture is built on an infrastructure of scalable and resilient hardware and software. Components of the architecture come together to build network systems that span your organization from network access to the cloud.
Borderless Network Services are the advanced, differentiated capabilities that Cisco Borderless Networks delivers across its routing, switching, security, wireless, and WAN optimization portfolios.
- Use Cisco CleanAir technology to mitigate RF interference and protect performance.
- Apply Cisco ClientLink technology to help increase channel capacity of up to 27 percent in overall channel capacity and 65 percent in average throughput for 802.11a/g clients.
- Deliver superior multi-cast video over wireless networks with Cisco VideoStream technology.
- Visit Design Zone for Cisco Unified Access to view Cisco Validated Design (CVD) guides.
- Realize energy savings while meeting corporate sustainability mandates.
- Access a broad ecosystem through open APIs and software development kits (SDKs) for all energy management needs.
- Increase energy efficiency across IT operations and facilities with Cisco Services for Energy Management.
Cisco SecureX, a context-aware security architecture, enforces security policies across the entire distributed network, not just at a single point in the data stream. Its components include:
- Cisco Security Intelligence Operations for more effective security with global threat correlation and real time updates.
- Cisco AnyConnect solutions and Cisco TrustSec to help connect mobile and endpoint devices to the network and cloud environments securely with context-aware policies and enforcement.
To Learn More:
- Accelerate applications and optimize your WAN with Wide Area Application Services (WAAS) on Cisco Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 (ISR G2) Services Ready Engine modules.
- Enhance visibility and control of applications with Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC)
- Increase application survivability with Cisco UCS Express.
- Visit Design Zone for Application Velocity to view related CVD guides.
- Reduce your video deployment time to just minutes.
- Enhance visibility into network conditions that affect the quality of applications.
- Simplify and accelerate troubleshooting of video, voice and data applications.
- Visit Design Zone for Video to view related Cisco Validated Design (CVD) guides.
Cisco management solutions help IT departments more effectively deploy, manage, and troubleshoot the network and the services that it delivers.
- Integrate management operations across architectures, networks, and services with Cisco Prime for Enterprise.
- Simplify the management of Borderless Networks with Cisco Prime LAN Management Solution (LMS) and achieve consistent application and performance visibility with Cisco Prime Network Analysis Module (NAM).
- Easily manage and quickly troubleshoot end-to-end video collaboration with Cisco Prime Collaboration Manager (CM).