Helping Oil and Gas
See what happens when people, processes, data, and things connect end to end. (1:20 min)
Secure Industrial Networks
Start here to secure critical systems and data from boardroom to wellhead. (PDF - 311 KB)
for Oil and Gas
See how energy companies are integrating IT, industrial controls, and business processes.
Coming Out Ahead in Oil and Gas
Digital technologies spell opportunity in the era of low prices and beyond. (PDF - 4.54 MB)Read White Paper
Make Operations Safe, Efficient, and More Secure
The Internet of Things is creating a whole new digital agenda for oil and gas.
To lead, your company needs a new model that brings IT innovation to the industrial control environment. A model that integrates information, data, people, and processes across your supply chain. That keeps processes and product flowing. Keeps people safe and out of harm's way. Scales resources. And secures your networks and equipment.
Cisco Can Help
We can work with you to integrate oil and gas solutions transparently, while reducing risk through a phased approach. In partnership with other leading industry suppliers, we deliver exceptional depth and breadth of security, connectivity, and visibility end to end, from the boardroom to the well.
Secure Your Industrial Control Networks
Get total visibility and awareness. Quickly detect, contain, and prevent problems while strengthening protection.
- More easily manage cybersecurity risk in industrial control networks with our Secure Ops Solution
- Address the entire threat continuum with our visibility-driven, threat-focused, platform-based security model (PDF - 311 KB)
- Reduce unauthorized access and protect networks, devices, applications, users, and data with Connected Safety and Security
Lower Costs; Operate More Efficiently
Keep business processes and product flowing by improving asset integrity. Gain control, stop problems fast, and get ahead of surprises.
- Edge Analytics At-a-Glance (PDF - 390 KB)
- Get more control over your pipelines, and protect assets from accidents and attacks with Connected Pipelines (PDF - 1.18 MB) Schneider Electric and Cisco innovate together with the Smart Connected Pipeline (PDF - 1.4 MB)
- Keep exploration and operations costs low with instant visibility into huge volumes of data through Real-Time Analytics with SAP HANA (PDF - 850 KB)
- Interconnect a wide variety of applications and access sensor-level information in real time with Wireless Refinery Solutions (PDF - 1.17 MB)
Meet Production Targets; Reduce Downtime
Scale resources so you can find, produce, and extract oil and gas faster.
- Help workers in the field and experts in the office collaborate easily in real time on ruggedized devices with Field Expert Collaboration for Oil and Gas (PDF - 1.4 MB)