• Enriched Call: Share multimedia content across devices while in a voice call
• Enhanced Phonebook: Presence-enhanced contacts and services capabilities
• Enhanced Messaging: Instant and multimedia messaging, with video, media sharing
What Is the Opportunity?
What Are the Challenges?
How Will This Impact My Business?
• Sell new features as extensions to current services
• Speed up adoption of applications and services based on IMS
• Defend against threats from similar over-the-top services
What Do I Need?
• Cisco® ASR 5000: Purpose-built mobile multimedia core platform that delivers the performance and intelligence required by today's mobile networks. The Cisco ASR 5000 provides an integrated multimedia core for both Web 2.0 and IMS-based service creation and delivery models.
• Cisco In-line Services: Intelligent functions that are integrated into the Cisco ASR 5000 and implemented in the bearer traffic flow, eliminating the need for external lower-reliability network elements while simplifying the network through integrated functions and services.
• Cisco Mobility Unified Reporting: Solution providing comprehensive statistical analysis and trending information of all network attributes and subscriber sessions through tight integration with the deep packet inspection (DPI) capabilities of the Cisco ASR 5000. Helps operators optimize network performance, target new services, and plan infrastructure investments.
• Cisco Policy and Charging Control (PCC): Standards-based, highly scalable solution for operators to efficiently optimize network resources across subscribers and services while providing significant revenue opportunities by enabling the deployment of new personalized services.
Get Started Today