What Is the Opportunity?
What Are the Challenges?
How Will This Impact My Business?
• Increase customer loyalty with operator on-net services
• Create new revenue sources, for example, when one operator offered a virtual world community:
– Users bought currency and to purchase wallpapers, furniture, etc.
– Operator realized incremental US$10 for each user over a year, $200 million of revenue (nearly 80 percent in virtual objects), and 90 percent penetration in under-20 age demographic.
What Do I Need?
• Cisco® ASR 5000: Purpose-built mobile multimedia core platform that delivers the performance and intelligence required by today's mobile networks.
• Cisco In-line Services: Intelligent functions that are integrated into the Cisco ASR 5000 and implemented in the bearer traffic flow, eliminating the need for external lower-reliability network elements while simplifying the network through integrated functions and services. On-net Social Networking services utilize several In-line Services functions such as Enhanced Charging Service, Application Detection and Control, and Policy Enforcement.
• Cisco Mobility Unified Reporting: Solution providing comprehensive statistical analysis and trending information of all network attributes and subscriber sessions through tight integration with the deep packet inspection (DPI) capabilities of the Cisco ASR 5000. Helps operators optimize network performance, target new services, and plan infrastructure investments.
• Cisco Policy and Charging Control (PCC): Standards-based, highly scalable solution for operators to efficiently optimize network resources across subscribers and services while providing significant revenue opportunities by enabling the deployment of new personalized services.
Get Started Today