Improve Productivity and Customer Experiences
Easy to deploy and use, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (Unified CCX) delivers a highly secure, available, virtual, and sophisticated customer interaction management solution for up to 400 agents. This integrated, comprehensive, contact center solution is intended for both formal and informal contact centers in midmarket, enterprise branch, and corporate departments.
See how Cisco Unified CCX can help you meet your customer care needs. (5:09 min)
Features and Capabilities
Unified CCX offers sophisticated call routing and comprehensive contact management capabilities. It includes an embedded reporting solution that offers a comprehensive view of contact center statistics at a glance.
Unified CCX provides customer segmentation with state-of-the-art, built-in, interactive voice response capability, and proactive customer service for a superior customer experience with integrated, outbound, call management capabilities. Multichannel capabilities include management of voice, email, web chat, and social media inquiries.
Cisco Unified Contact Center Express offers:
- Sophisticated call routing and comprehensive contact management capabilities
- Automatic call distributor features, including conditional routing, call-in-queue, and expected-wait-time messages
- Presence integration to help increase caller satisfaction through improved agent performance and expertise
- Workforce optimization, including workforce management and advanced quality management
- A mobile skill manager feature that helps enable skill management on the go
Cisco Unified Contact Center Express is available in three packages tailored to meet your customer contact requirements.
Primary Business Benefits Include:
- Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty with comprehensive contact management
- Improved workforce productivity so you can do more with less
- Significant cost optimization with an easy-to-deploy, easy-to-use, all-in-one solution
- Gartner Names Cisco a Leader
Cisco is named a leader in the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure.
- Improve Customer Satisfaction (Flash - 4:29 min)
Boost agent efficiency, reduce costs, and improve customer loyalty with Cisco Unified Contact Center Express.
- Personalize Service for a Competitive Edge (PDF - 258 KB)
Henny Penny improves responsiveness and saves money with Cisco Unified Communications.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Mobile Skill Manager Software Demonstration
Learn how to view the status of agents and modify in real time. (Video - 2:48 min)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Web Chat Software Demonstration
This web chat feature demonstrates customer and agent side functionality. (Video - 2:47 min)
Specifications at a Glance
|Integration with Cisco Unified Presence Server||Yes Included||Yes Included||Yes Included||Yes|
|Blended Preview Outbound Dialer||Yes Included||No||No||No|
|Agent E-Mail||Yes Included||No||No||No|
|Web Chat||Yes Included||No||No||No|
|Inbound Voice High-Availability Option||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Quality Management Option||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|Advanced Quality Management Option||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|Workforce Management Option||Yes||No||No||Yes|