Make the Most of Your Network Investment
Learn how Cisco switches protect your investment with upgradeable
Learm more about the features of Cisco Redundant Power System (RPS) 2300 (03:11 min)
The Cisco Redundant Power System (RPS) 2300 increases availability for converged data, voice, and video networks. The RPS 2300:
- Delivers power supply redundancy and resiliency for a variety of power requirements, including Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Helps ensure uninterrupted operation and protection against device power supply failures by providing seamless failover for Cisco switches including the Cisco Catalyst 3750-E Series Switches and routers such as Cisco Integrated Services Routers.
- Uses modular power supplies and fan for flexibility
- Allows users to define and implement the failover policy
- Is backward compatible with switches and routers previously supported by the Cisco Redundant Power System 675
- Has six RPS connectors and can simultaneously back up as many as two switches or routers
(All Cisco Redundant Power Systems At-a-Glance)
(All Cisco Redundant Power Systems Bulletins)
(All Cisco Redundant Power Systems Data Sheets)
(All Cisco Redundant Power Systems Q&A)