Run Cisco Jabber in a Virtual Environment
Cisco VXME extends the Cisco Jabber collaboration experience to virtualized environments by facilitating real-time voice and video traffic processing on the local devices.
With Cisco VXME, organizations can deliver the same uncompromised user experience of Cisco Jabber to virtual desktops on thin clients and Windows PCs.
- Can enable Jabber to run in virtualized environments
- Offers high-definition video and wide band audio using local media processing
- Provides quality of service for voice and video media
- Is Medianet-compatible
- Offers integrated Cisco Unified Communications accessories
When implemented as part of Cisco Virtualization Experience Infrastructure (VXI), you can provide a superior virtual workspace experience that is collaborative, mobile, and highly secure for all users.
Specifications at a Glance
- Supported with Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix XenApp for Published Desktops, VMware View
- High-definition audio and video using local media processing
- Improved quality of service (QoS) using QoS marking for voice, video, and data traffic with dual VLAN (Layer 2) and Medianet services
- Integrated Unified Communications accessories from Jabra and Logitech designed for Cisco