Power-Friendly, Affordable Communications
CIS105586 IP Phones 6900 Series
IP Phones 6900 Series Overview
Learn more about cost-effective, reliable Unified Communications Services. (7:59 min)
Get the Flash Player
Ideal for video and moderate levels of voice communication needs, the four-line Cisco Unified IP Phone 6945 builds upon the IP Phone 6941 to deliver gigabit Ethernet and wideband audio that improves the user experience. This model helps reduce power consumption and features an eco-friendly design as well.
The IP Phone 6945 includes:
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch for colocation of a PC to help reduce costs and wiring infrastructure
- Wideband audio headset and handset support for clear voice communications
- [Cisco Unified Video Advantage 2.2 and the VTIII Camera | to enhance communications with video
This model also offers:
- Fixed keys for Directory, Settings, Transfer, Conference, Hold, and Messages to improve productivity
- Four programmable soft-label keys for fast access to Cisco Unified Communications features
- Four tricolor illuminated line keys that support at-a-glance call status indication
An eco-friendly solution, the IP Phone 6945 provides:
- IEEE Power Class 1 rating that helps reduce costs with added power savings
- Reground, recyclable plastics
- Deep-sleep power option that reduces power consumption in off-hours for energy cost savings
Collaborate from the Desk (PDF - 422 KB)
Learn How Your Peers Are Collaborating at Their Primary Workspace.
Leading the Way in Collaboration (PDF - 4 MB)
Improve team performance and maximize the value of IT investments with Cisco Unified IP Phones.
Cash in Your Old PBX System
Upgrade your communications capabilities with a Cisco Unified Communications System.
Elevate Your Communications with Video
Learn how Cisco Unified Video Advantage 2.2 and the VT Camera III bring video to your desktop.
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series Data Sheets)
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series Presentations)
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series Solution Overviews)
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series White Papers)