Affordable, Easy-to-Use Voice Communications
CIS105586 IP Phones 6900 Series
IP Phones 6900 Series Overview
Learn more about cost-effective, reliable Unified Communications Services. (7:59 min)
Get the Flash Player
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6911 is a cost-effective, easy-to-use, single-line IP endpoint. It is an ideal solution for classrooms, manufacturing floors or anywhere there is need for light voice communications services with a co-located PC.
A business-grade voice communications endpoint that provides high-quality voice services in a clutter-free and eco-friendly ergonomic design, its primary features include:
- Fixed keys for Hold, Redial, Call Waiting, Conference, Transfer, and Voice Messaging
- IEEE 10/100 integrated switch ports support co-located PC for reduced cost and wiring infrastructure
- Full-duplex speakerphone for hands-free communications
- Support of up to two concurrent voice calls with Call Waiting
- Tricolor illuminated line key to indicate an incoming call, an active call, and a call on hold
- Two color options, charcoal and arctic white, and two handset styles for flexibility and comfort
Collaborate from the Desk (PDF - 422 KB)
Learn How Your Peers Are Collaborating at Their Primary Workspace
Leading the Way in Collaboration
Improve team performance and maximize the value of IT investments with Cisco Unified IP Phones.
Cash in Your Old PBX System
Upgrade your communications with a Cisco Unified Communications System.
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series Brochures)
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series Data Sheets)
Cisco Unified IP Phones and TelePresence System Video Endpoints Guide
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series Presentations)
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series White Papers)