Better Web Meetings with Video
Take a quick tour of new features in Cisco WebEx Meeting Center. (1:51 min)
Better Web Meetings with Video
WebEx makes it easy for us to scale, depending on how many people we need to reach at any given time.- Chris Cammack,
Product Marketing Manager,
Increase Productivity, Efficiency, and Reach
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center is a cost-effective alternative to face-to-face meetings. Use it to:
- Collaborate with customers, partners, and employees worldwide
- Share information
- Enhance productivity
- Accelerate business processes
- Meet anywhere, anytime, on any device
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center helps you:
- Facilitate project reviews and team meetings, and keep deadlines on track
- Deepen prospect and customer relationships and speed up the sales process
- Accelerate product development and problem resolution
- Make faster, better informed decisions
- Manage national or global teams more efficiently, and save time and money on travel
A Comprehensive, Enterprise-Ready Feature Set
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center offers a rich, real-time collaborative web meeting experience with a powerful feature set for productive and efficient meetings anytime, anywhere on any device.
Powerful Tools for Highly Effective Meetings
- File, application, and desktop sharing: Easily collaborate on any project while sharing audio and video.
- Comprehensive multimedia experience: Share video files in real time and incorporate multimedia in your presentations.
- Real-time video for up to seven participants with ActivePresence: See multiple, simultaneous webcam video feeds with voice-activated switching.
- High-definition video: View the exceptionally crisp and clear video of the Active Speaker with up to 720p screen resolution
- Integrated voice conferencing: Provide a call-in phone number, VoIP calling, or toll-free call-in number.
- Network-based recording: Record meetings including session content and audio.
Meet Online with any Device
- Mobile meetings: Attend meetings on BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad, and other wireless or 3G mobile phone and tablet devices.
- Cross-platform support: Works with Windows, Mac, Linux, Solaris, and UNIX.
Map to Everyday Processes and Protect Investments
- Desktop Integration: Initiate meetings instantly from Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, and a variety of instant messaging solutions.
- Enterprise Integration: Use single sign-on to access WebEx. Also integrate with Cisco Collaboration products: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Cisco WebEx Node for ASR 1000 Series, Cisco TelePresence.
Highly Secure Access Anywhere, Anytime
- Meet at your convenience: Attend a meeting easily from anywhere worldwide - inside or outside the corporate firewall.
- Highly secure meetings: WebEx meetings are delivered over the Cisco Collaboration Cloud, which offers stringent data privacy and encrypted connections with tight policy control.
Powerful Online Meetings
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center makes online meetings more effective with a powerful feature set for productive and efficient meetings anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Business Benefits: Enhance Productivity, Improve Efficiency
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center enables effective collaboration. You can:
- Meet anywhere, anytime, on any device worldwide
- Collaborate in real time to keep projects on track
- Eliminate the need for lengthy review cycles over email
- Build tighter relationships with face-to-face meetings using video
- Save time and money by reducing travel
IT Benefits: Lower Cost, Flexible Integration
Save time and money by using Cisco WebEx Meeting Center. It offers:
- No large upfront investment
- Quick global deployment and easy adoption for users inside or outside firewalls
- Savings on hardware, software, and maintenance costs
- Support for multiple operating systems and mobile devices
- Integration with everyday business applications and processes
IT Benefits: Enterprise-Grade Software-as-a-Service (Saas) Delivery
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center is delivered through the Cisco Collaboration Cloud. This high-performance, carrier-class global network provides:
- High availability, instant scalability, and exceptional performance
- Enterprise-grade, multilayer security from encrypted meetings to physical, platform, application, and site security
- Companywide policy management at the enterprise, group, and individual levels
- Compatibility with existing Cisco investments, including WebEx with Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Cisco WebEx Node for ASR 1000 Series, and Cisco TelePresence.
Collaborating with WebEx
A wide variety of organizations use Cisco WebEx Meeting Center every day to improve collaboration. What our customers are saying:
University of Notre Dame
"...WebEx technology was simply the best. Nothing could beat it in terms of ease of use, flexibility, security, or scalability."
- Jeffrey Miller, video services associate, office of information technologies,
University of Notre Dame
Kohn Pederson Fox
"WebEx gives us the ability to share data in conjunction with video, and that combination is very powerful. It has made our online sessions as efficient as in-person meetings."
- James Brogan, AIA, senior associate principal & director, Kohn Pederson Fox> Read Full Story
"WebEx has become a powerful communications tool for almost every department in our organization, and it's helped us achieve impressive results throughout."
- Marlys Furze, manager of digital media services, Progress Software> Read Full Story (PDF - 671 KB)
Winning with Cisco WebEx Technology
A wide variety of organizations use WebEx every day to improve collaboration.
> See All Case Studies
or call us at 888-469-3239
Contact your Direct Cisco Representative
Customers with a Cisco Direct purchasing agreement should contact their account manager