Gain Insights into Mobile Use
Understand how consumers use mobile devices and capture greater market share. (2:01 min)
Small Cell, An Enterprise Perspective
Cisco's Small Cell technology delivers 3G/4G services integrated with our WiFi products for enterprise customers. (1:10 min)
Improve Capacity and Coverage
With the increased demands on the network, service providers are investing in small cell solutions to help optimize and monetize consumer and business services on mobile devices across 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi networks.
Cisco Small Cell solutions apply architectural innovation to mobile networking, transforming small cells into a platform for service innovation. These solutions are innovative, easy to deploy, and proven across the world.
- Cisco Licensed Small Cell: Reduce Costs, Improve Coverage and Capacity
- Cisco Service Provider Wi-Fi Solution 4.0 Data Sheet
- Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences
Learn more about each solution:
- February 17, 2014 AT&T - Cisco and Accuris Networks Deliver Automatic Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi for Visitors to Mobile World Congress
- September 30, 2013 - Cisco and Portugal Telecom to Collaborate in Delivering Smart+ Connected Solutions and Services in Europe, Latin America and Africa
- June 26, 2013 - PCCW-HKT First to Deploy 802.11ac Wi-Fi Network in Greater China Empowered by Cisco Carrier-Grade Service Provider Wi-Fi Solution
- June 25, 2013 - Cox Business Hospitality Wi-Fi to Launch Across National Footprint
- June 17, 2013 - Cisco Opens Innovation Center in Collaboration with Pelephone to Boost Mobile Internet Capacity
- May 24, 2013 - Cisco Completes Acquisition of Ubiquisys
- April 3, 2013 - Cisco Announces Intent to Acquire Ubiquisys
- February 19, 2013 - Cisco Opens Up New Business Opportunities for Service Providers with Major Mobile Internet Innovations
- December 5, 2012 - Cisco Enables PT Telkom to Become a Wi-Fi Leader in Asia
- September 12, 2012 - O2 Selects Cisco for Wi-Fi Network
The Cisco Universal Small Cell (USC) 7000 Series is designed to help operators quickly provide capacity and coverage to dense locations where macro 3G and 4G networks cannot do so cost-effectively.
The Cisco USC 5000 Series is a flexible platform designed to help provide 3G and 4G services within an enterprise or hotspot.
The Cisco USC 3000 Series provides state-of-the art 3G coverage indoors for homes and small offices.
Use this integrated platform for licensed or unlicensed small cell solutions, combining high capacity, high availability, and powerful performance with subscriber and network intelligence.
Give subscribers easy access as they transparently roam between third-generation (3G), fourth-generation (4G), Wi-Fi, and small cell networks.
As a Wi-Fi access gateway router, the Cisco ASR 1000 Series speeds services with performance and resiliency at the network edge.
Get a carrier-grade 802.11n access point for next-generation mobile data offload and personalized mobile services.
This fast, reliable Wi-Fi access point helps you to better accommodate tablets, smartphones, and high-performance laptops.
This policy and subscriber management solution delivers dynamic session awareness, zero-touch provisioning, and per-flow granularity.
The Cisco Mobility Services Engine (MSE) helps you enhance profitability of service provider Wi-Fi, delivering network intelligence to solve business problems.
Extend routing intelligence to the pole in order to break the small cell backhaul bottleneck for metrocell deployments.
Successfully plan, deploy, monitor, troubleshoot, and report on indoor and outdoor wireless networks with this industry-leading platform.
Control, profit from, and personalize Wi-Fi offerings with this carrier-grade policy and subscriber data management solution.
Accelerate your success in deploying a mobile network with Cisco wireless solutions for service providers.
Cisco Licensed Small Cell Solution: Reduce Costs, Improve Coverage and Capacity
Cisco Licensed Small Cell
Service Provider Wi-Fi