AT&T and Cisco have worked together to develop a robust femtocell solution for the home and home office: the AT&T 3G MicroCell. The AT&T 3G MicroCell acts like a mini cellular tower right in the home. It connects to AT&T's network using existing broadband Internet service. With AT&T 3G MicroCell, customers receive improved cellular signal performance for both voice calls and cellular data applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Enhanced indoor coverage: Supports both voice and data up to 5000 square feet
- Compatible with 3G handsets: Works with any AT&T 3G device
- Supports up to four voice or data users simultaneously
- Device is secure and cannot be accessed by unauthorized users
- Offers simplified management with easy and secure online management of device settings
A new and powerful technology offering, the Cisco Femtocell solution is a fully integrated architecture that securely ties into the AT&T network. With AT&T 3G MicroCell, AT&T customers are able to fully use and enjoy the advantages of AT&T's 3G technology with their own, personal 3G base station.