Virtualize the Desktop at Scale
Learn about Cisco Desktop Virtualization with Citrix XenDesktop for a 5,000-user deployment.
This guide offers best practice recommendations and sizing guidelines for large scale customer deployments of Citrix XenDesktop. Learn about deploying Citrix Provisioning Server, on Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers, running VMware ESXi hypervisor software, connected to an EMC VNX7500 storage array.
- FlexPod Datacenter for 2000 Seats of Citrix XenDesktop 7.1 on VMware vSphere 5.1
- 4000 Seat VDI with Citrix XenDesktop 5.6 & XenApp 6.5 on Cisco Unified Computing System and EMC VNX
- Cisco Solution for EMC VSPEX Computing for 500 Citrix XenDesktop Users
- 500 Seat and 1000 Seat VDI with Citrix XenDesktop 7 on Cisco UCS, EMC VNXe and MS Hyper-V 2012
- Deploying Citrix XenDesktop 5.6 with Microsoft Private Cloud 2.0 on FlexPod
- Design for 5000 Seat VDI with Citrix XenDesktop 5.6 on Cisco UCS and EMC VNX
Reference Architecture-Based Designs
- Citrix XenDesktop Built on FlexPod Citrix XenDesktop Using Citrix XenServer, Cisco UCS, Cisco Nexus 5000, and NetApp Storage
- Citrix XenDesktop Built on FlexPod
- Citrix XenDesktop Built on FlexPod Using Cisco UCS, Microsoft Hyper-V, and NetApp Storage
- Citrix XenDesktop Using Cisco Unified Computing System, Microsoft Hyper-V, and NetApp Storage
- Deploying Citrix XenDesktops
- Implementation of Citrix XenDesktops on Cisco UCS, VMware vSphere, and NetApp Storage