Virtualize the Desktop at Scale
Learn about Cisco Desktop Virtualization with Citrix XenDesktop for a 5,000-user deployment.
Reference Architecture-Based Design for 5000 Seat Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
This guide offers best practice recommendations and sizing guidelines for large scale customer deployments of Citrix XenDesktop. Learn about deploying Citrix Provisioning Server, on Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers, running VMware ESXi hypervisor software, connected to an EMC VNX7500 storage array.
- FlexPod Datacenter for 2000 Seats of Citrix XenDesktop 7.1 on VMware vSphere 5.1
- 4000 Seat VDI with Citrix XenDesktop 5.6 & XenApp 6.5 on Cisco Unified Computing System and EMC VNX
- Cisco Solution for EMC VSPEX Computing for 500 Citrix XenDesktop Users
- 500 Seat and 1000 Seat VDI with Citrix XenDesktop 7 on Cisco UCS, EMC VNXe and MS Hyper-V 2012
- Deploying Citrix XenDesktop 5.6 with Microsoft Private Cloud 2.0 on FlexPod
Reference Architecture-Based Designs
- Citrix XenDesktop Built on FlexPod Citrix XenDesktop Using Citrix XenServer, Cisco UCS, Cisco Nexus 5000, and NetApp Storage
- Citrix XenDesktop Built on FlexPod
- Citrix XenDesktop Built on FlexPod Using Cisco UCS, Microsoft Hyper-V, and NetApp Storage
- Citrix XenDesktop Using Cisco Unified Computing System, Microsoft Hyper-V, and NetApp Storage
- Deploying Citrix XenDesktops
- Implementation of Citrix XenDesktops on Cisco UCS, VMware vSphere, and NetApp Storage