Streamline VDI Deployment
Find a Validated Design or Reference Architecture that meets your requirements.
This guide offers best practice recommendations and sizing guidelines for large scale customer deployments of Citrix XenDesktop. Learn about deploying Citrix Provisioning Server, on Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers, running VMware ESXi hypervisor software, connected to an EMC VNX7500 storage array.
- Cisco UCS M-Series with Citrix XenApp 7.6 Physical Server Deployment
- FlexPod Datacenter for 2000 Seats of Citrix XenDesktop 7.1 on VMware vSphere 5.1
- FlexPod Datacenter with Citrix XenDesktop 7.1 and Citrix XenServer 6.2
- 4000 Seat VDI with Citrix XenDesktop 5.6 & XenApp 6.5 on Cisco Unified Computing System and EMC VNX
- Cisco Solution for EMC VSPEX Computing for 500 Citrix XenDesktop Users
- 500 Seat and 1000 Seat VDI with Citrix XenDesktop 7 on Cisco UCS, EMC VNXe and MS Hyper-V 2012
- Deploying Citrix XenDesktop 5.6 with Microsoft Private Cloud 2.0 on FlexPod
- Design for 5000 Seat VDI with Citrix XenDesktop 5.6 on Cisco UCS and EMC VNX