Cisco ACI - F5 Infographic
This Infographic outlines the key messages, benefits and value-props of the ACI-F5 joint solution for DC Network automation.
Why Cisco and F5
Give your IT function greater service agility and scale, facilitate more predictable spending, and increase customer satisfaction, all as you transform your data center.
The Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) joint solution with F5 Networks portfolio helps accelerate application deployment onto networks with scale, multi-tenancy and security.
F5 DevCentral Speaks to Cisco
Learn business outcomes of the Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure-F5 joint solution. (7:54 min)View Video
Cisco ACI and F5 Joint Solution
With our combined solution, you can intelligently deliver applications and services in all types of environments. Cisco ACI helps enable rapid deployment of applications onto networks with scalability, security, and full visibility. F5’s device package for Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC) makes it easy to combine F5’s Layer 4-to-7 application fabric with Cisco’s Layer 2-to-3 network fabric.
With the joint solution, you can transparently integrate existing F5 Synthesis and F5 BIG-IP topologies with Cisco ACI. This protects existing application and architectural investments while reducing costs. It also helps to enable the operationalization of your network, which is critical to success in an application-based world.
- DataSpring Launches Innovative Data Center to Expand Reach and Impact
- Siam City Cements chooses Cisco ACI & F5 for its future business needs
- Communications services firm gains huge data throughput with Cisco ACI and F5
- Live Developer Q&A: Under the Hood of Cisco ACI and F5 Synthesis
- State of the Data Center from F5 and Cisco
- F5 and Cisco: Supercharging IT Operations with Full-Stack SDN
- Full Stack SDN with Cisco ACI and F5 - Overview
- Operationalize the Network with Cisco ACI and F5 Synthesis Solution Overview (PDF - 316 KB)
- Implementing Cisco Nexus 9000 Series NX-OS Mode with F5 Networks’ BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (PDF - 2.3 MB)