- Read Case Study (PDF - 308 KB)
Copenhagen Airport already delivers excellent customer service. The challenge was to further improve efficiency and take passenger experience to an even higher level.
SolutionsTo maximize wireless assets without costly replacements, Copenhagen Airport tapped the resources and expertise of industry leaders Cisco and global air transport IT provider SITA.
- Cisco Mobility Services Engine wireless platform
- SITA Passenger@Airport for Augmented Reality and Passenger Flow
- Passengers can navigate around the airport more efficiently
- Potential bottlenecks can be identified quickly and removed before passengers are affected.
- Copenhagen is on target to increase passenger satisfaction and throughput to 30 million a year.
IT is a key enabler here. Not just for improving satisfaction levels, but also for boosting capacity and throughput.Sector Manager, Infrastructure and Telephony