Improve Branch and Cloud Telephony Reliability
Providing reliable communications to branch offices, teleworkers, and cloud telephony deployments helps to ensure business continuity and customer satisfaction. To fulfill this need, Cisco provides Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) and Cisco Unified Enhanced Survivable Remote Site Telephony (E-SRST).
Learn about the added benefits of Cisco Unified E-SRST. (3:07 min)
Features and Capabilities
SRST and E-SRST take full advantage of the remote site's existing network to provide multi-feature redundancy for centralized Cisco call-processing deployments during WAN link failures. SRST and E-SRST work with Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Business Edition. Also, SRST provides survivability for organizations deploying Cisco Powered cloud services based on Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution.
Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony offers:
- Business resiliency through redundant, localized call processing
- Intelligent and automatic failover configuration without manual IT or telecom intervention
- Cost-effective operations through a converged voice and data network
- Centralized IP telephony configuration and management
- Investment protection and simplified migration
For enterprise branch offices, the Cisco enhanced version provides all the functionality of Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony and includes:
- Enhanced user experience in failover mode by maintaining phone displays and providing full call-control
- GUI interface to provision, monitor, report on, and troubleshoot remote sites
- Automatic sync-up with Cisco call control for additions, deletions, and modifications of users and phones including transparent dial-plan synchronization
- Centralized management and control for all sites
- Calling rule restrictions continued in failover mode
Both versions are available on Cisco Integrated Services Routers.