Get a rugged, easy-to-use, highly secure infrastructure for harsh environments. The 3000 Series features:
- Industrial design and compliance
- Tools for easy deployment, management, and replacement
- Network security based on open standards
- Integration of IT and industrial automation networks
- Power over Ethernet (PoE), which provides power to end devices in industrial environments
Easily Connect Your End Devices
Power over Ethernet (PoE) provides power to end devices in industrial environments. (2:51 min)Watch Video
Learn how Power over Ethernet reduces total cost of ownership. (2:03 min)
The 3000 Series are ideal switches for industrial Ethernet applications, including factory automation, intelligent transportation systems (ITS), and power utility substations.
Our switches are specifically designed for harsh environmental conditions. They exceed the specifications of most commercial switching products, including IEEE 1613 and IEC 61850 compliance.
The switches can be configured and managed at the touch of a button, using either an onboard GUI tool or the PC-based network assistant.
These switches help to ensure that only authorized users and traffic can access and traverse the network.
The series helps to ensure that the system will operate with other Ethernet-enabled devices and IP applications. It also facilitates integration between office applications and industrial equipment.
- PROFINET Certification (PDF -800 KB)
The Cisco IE 3000 switches now have PROFINET v2 certification with conformance class B compliance.