Gain Confidence in Your Security Approach
Today's security landscape is dynamic and threats are becoming increasingly sophisticated and elusive. These dynamic attacks can evade even the best point-in-time tools, such as legacy next-generation firewalls, unified threat management (UTM) solutions, and intrusion prevention systems (IPS).
To fight these new security issues, companies are building teams of investigators. However, most organizations do not have the methodology or budgets needed to build, staff, and maintain new threat-monitoring and defense capabilities.
Cisco's answer to these challenges is Cisco Managed Security Services, in various consumption models. We offer security services from monitoring and management to comprehensive threat solutions and hosted security that can be customized to meet customer needs.
When you deploy Cisco Managed Security Services, you obtain:
- Rapid detection of advanced threats enabled by big data analytics technologies
- Exceptional technology accountability with control management and security event monitoring
- Effective resource allocation with a high-fidelity focus on advanced threat detection and triage
Managed Security Services combine a breadth of security technologies, intelligence, analytics, and a team of world-class experts that only Cisco can provide. This gives customers complete control and visibility of the entire security event lifecycle.
Active Threat Analytics
Cisco Active Threat Analytics provides 24-hour continuous-monitoring and advanced-analytics capabilities combined with industry-leading threat intelligence and expert investigators to rapidly detect advanced threats.
There are three tiers of Active Threat Analytics: Essential, Enhanced, and Premier. These offerings are tailored to meet your business needs, so you can manage threats more quickly and with greater speed, accuracy, and focus.
- Premier: helped transition a hospital to a new managed security service, another hospital with branding itself as a leader in healthcare security, and protected a top-ranked university hospital and a global bank.
- Enhanced: provided a superior solution to a healthcare company that considered building its own security operations.
- Essential: advanced the security infrastructure of a healthcare company whose staff was burdened by the company’s growth and increased security responsibilities.
Gain Threat Visibility
Cisco Threat Awareness Service uses Cisco's deep network expertise and advanced threat intelligence to provide visibility into potential threats. This service observes inbound and outbound network activity from an external vantage point for easy and non-invasive deployment. Accessible through a web portal, our service helps organizations of any size increase threat awareness without prohibitive cost and complexity.
A Global Bank harnesses the speed, accuracy, and focus of Active Threat Analytics. (PDF - 1.27 MB)
- Security iTalk: Bryan Palma and Martin Nystrom
- - Part 1: Bryan and Martin demonstrate the capabilities of ATA
- - Part 2: Bryan and Martin show common types of attack and how ATA responds
- CONFidence 2015: Interview with Martin Nystrom