Simplify Meetings with Video Conferencing
Now teams can meet, collaborate, and stay productive anywhere, anytime, and on any mobile device or video system. Cisco WebEx video conferencing helps you make decisions faster, with integrated audio, video and content sharing. Save time and money by relying on highly secure and scalable WebEx meetings from the global Cisco Collaboration Cloud.
Features and Capabilities
Cisco WebEx video conferencing is a cost-effective alternative to face-to-face meetings. Use it to collaborate with customers, partners, and employees worldwide so you can:
- Improve productivity and accelerate business processes
- Build relationships and trust, just like in person, with a lifelike video experience
- Connect from every major mobile platform or your own video system
Hold video conferences with Cisco WebEx Meeting Center to:
- Make it easy for people to connect from their own video system
- Facilitate project reviews and team meetings and keep deadlines on track
- Deepen prospect and customer relationships and expedite sales
- Develop products and resolve problems faster
- Manage dispersed teams more efficiently to save time and money on travel
Accelerate decisions and keep projects on track in real time:
- Collaborate with audio, video, and content, all in one meeting
- Share a document, application, or your entire screen
Enhance engagement with a lifelike video experience.
- Join from your own desktop or third party video conferencing system, and from Microsoft Skype for Business.
- Meet on any major mobile device
Use powerful tools for an amazing meeting experience:
- Meet in your own personal room, and continue conversations in Cisco Spark
- Record meetings with audio, video and content
- Mute or unmute participants as needed
- Integrate with everyday business applications and processes, needing no large upfront investment
Specifications at a Glance
- Meetings Your Way
Conduct meetings on any standards-based video device, Cisco Jabber soft client, Cisco Spark, and Cisco or third-party room video system.
- Integrated Voice Conferencing
Provide a call-in phone number, VoIP calling, or toll-free call-in number.
- Mobile Meetings
Start, schedule, and attend online meetings on Android, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Windows Phone 8.
- Desktop Integration
Initiate online meetings instantly from Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, and a variety of instant messaging solutions.
- Cross-Platform Support
Collaborate using Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Enterprise Integration
Use single sign-on to access and integrate with Cisco Collaboration products.
Protect your organization through stringent data privacy and encrypted connections with tight policy control.