Better Web Meetings with Video
Take a quick tour of new features in Cisco WebEx Meeting Center. (1:51 min)
Simple, Scalable Conferencing
Join meetings from any standards based video endpoint with Collaboration Meeting RoomsLearn More
Increase Productivity, Efficiency, and Reach
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center is a cost-effective alternative to face-to-face meetings. Use it to:
- Collaborate with customers, partners, and employees worldwide
- Share information
- Enhance productivity
- Accelerate business processes
- Meet anywhere, anytime, on any device
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center helps you:
- Facilitate project reviews and team meetings, and keep deadlines on track
- Deepen prospect and customer relationships and speed up the sales process
- Accelerate product development and problem resolution
- Make faster, better informed decisions
- Manage national or global teams more efficiently, and save time and money on travel
A Comprehensive, Enterprise-Ready Feature Set
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center offers a rich, real-time collaborative web meeting experience with a powerful feature set for productive and efficient meetings anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Powerful Tools for Highly Effective Meetings
- File, application, and desktop sharing: Easily collaborate on any project while sharing audio and video.
- High-definition video: View the exceptionally crisp and clear video of the active speaker.
- Real-time video: See multiple, webcam video feeds or video from any standards based video endpoint in your personal meeting room.
- Integrated voice conferencing: Provide a call-in phone number, VoIP calling, or toll-free call-in number.
- Network-based recording: Record meetings, including session content and audio.
Meet Online with Any Device
- Mobile meetings: Attend meetings on Android, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, and other mobile phone and tablet devices.
- Cross-platform support: Works with Windows, Mac, Linux, Solaris, and UNIX.
Map to Everyday Processes and Protect Investments
- Desktop Integration: Initiate meetings instantly from Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, and a variety of instant messaging solutions.
- Enterprise Integration: Use single sign-on to access WebEx. Also integrate with Cisco Collaboration products such as Cisco Jabber, and Cisco TelePresence.
Highly Secure Access Anywhere, Anytime
- Meet at your convenience: Attend a meeting easily from anywhere worldwide – inside or outside the corporate firewall.
- Highly secure meetings: WebEx meetings are delivered over the Cisco WebEx Cloud, which offers stringent data privacy and encrypted connections with tight policy control.
Powerful Online Meetings
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center makes online meetings more effective with a powerful feature set for productive and efficient meetings anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Business Benefits: Enhance Productivity, Improve Efficiency
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center facilitates effective collaboration. You can:
- Meet anywhere, anytime, on any device worldwide
- Collaborate in real time to keep projects on track
- Eliminate the need for lengthy review cycles over email
- Build tighter relationships with face-to-face meetings using video
- Save time and money by reducing travel
IT Benefits: Lower Cost, Flexible Integration
Save time and money by using Cisco WebEx Meeting Center. It offers:
- No large upfront investment
- Quick global deployment and easy adoption for users inside or outside firewalls
- Savings on hardware, software, and maintenance costs
- Support for multiple operating systems and mobile devices
- Integration with everyday business applications and processes
IT Benefits: Enterprise-Grade Software-as-a-Service (Saas) Delivery
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center is delivered through the Cisco WebEx Cloud. This high-performance, carrier-class global network provides:
- High availability, instant scalability, and exceptional performance
- Enterprise-grade, multilayer security from encrypted meetings to physical, platform, application, and site security
- Companywide policy management at the enterprise, group, and individual levels
- Compatibility with existing Cisco investments, including WebEx, Cisco Jabber and Cisco TelePresence
Collaborating with WebEx
A wide variety of organizations use Cisco WebEx Meeting Center every day to improve collaboration. What our customers are saying:
Wake Forest University
After seeing WebEx Meeting Center and its collaborative features—including high—quality video, desktop sharing, mobility, and robust security-university staff knew Cisco was the obvious choice. "It was nearly unanimous among pilot participants that we needed WebEx," says Nancy Crouch, Wake Forest University's deputy CIO, noting a 90 percent satisfaction rating.
> Read Full Story
Offering high-quality video, mobile access, and enterprise-class features and support, Cisco WebEx technology proved to be just what Golden Living needed to boost collaboration. Now, meetings for directors of operations that used to take up to two weeks to complete can be done in a single day.
"With WebEx, we can have all of the our clients on the screen at once, saving the time and money that would have been required to visit each one in person," says James Jackson, IT Director, Golden Living.
> Read Full Story
"Using technologies like Cisco Unified Communications, TelePresence, WebEx, and WebEx Connect helps us stay a step ahead of our competition, creating an infrastructure better suited to 21st century business collaboration." Brent Westerkamp, Systems Engineer, Vermeer Corporation (PDF - 671 KB)
> Read Full Story
Winning with Cisco WebEx Technology
A wide variety of organizations use WebEx every day to improve collaboration.
> See All Case Studies