Simplify Business with Video Conferencing
Video conferencing is an easy, cost-effective way to exchange ideas and information with anyone, anywhere, on any mobile device or your own video system. Make decisions faster, keep projects on track, and collaborate in real time with integrated video conferencing and content sharing. Build trust with the help of a lifelike, face-to-face video experience, just as you would when meeting in person. WebEx offers a powerful feature set for productive, engaging, and highly secure online meetings, all in one subscription price.
Our latest release, WebEx Business Suite 31, includes video conferencing updates and an interactive personal room experience. It extends the connection between WebEx and Cisco Spark.
Join and Start Online Meetings Quicker
Get your very own conference room with Cisco WebEx Personal Rooms. (1:39 min)Watch Video
Join the Party
Microsoft users can now meet with more users. (0.57 min)Watch Video
WebEx on the Apple Watch
Start and host online meetings with anyone, anywhere. Even from your wrist. (30 min)Watch Video
Increase Meeting Productivity, Engagement, and Reach
Cisco WebEx video conferencing helps your teams meet, collaborate, and stay productive anywhere, anytime, and on any mobile device or video system. Video conferencing is a cost-effective alternative to face-to-face meetings. Use it to collaborate with customers, partners, and employees worldwide so you can:
- Improve productivity and accelerate business processes
- Build relationships and trust, just like in person, with a lifelike video experience
- Connect from every major mobile platform or your own video system
You can rely on highly secure and scalable WebEx meetings from the global Cisco Collaboration Cloud.
Hold video conferences with Cisco WebEx Meeting Center to:
- Make it easy for people to connect from their own video system, without worrying about the technology
- Facilitate project reviews and team meetings, and keep deadlines on track
- Deepen prospect and customer relationships and expedite sales
- Develop products and resolve problems faster
- Manage dispersed teams more efficiently, and save time and money on travel
An Enterprise-Ready Feature Set
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center offers a comprehensive, real-time collaborative video conferencing experience. Take advantage of its powerful feature set for productive and efficient meetings anytime, anywhere, on any mobile device or video system.
Powerful Tools for Highly Effective Meetings
- Video Conferencing: Improve engagement and build trust as you meet face-to-face, just like in person, with any standards-based video system, and Microsoft Lync and Skype for Business.
- One Meeting: Easily collaborate on any project with audio, video, and content, all in the same meeting.
- Content Sharing: Share a document, application, or entire screen in real time.
- High-Definition Video: View exceptionally crisp and clear video of the active speaker. View video full screen or personalize your view.
- Personal Rooms: Get your own permanent online meeting room. Schedule ahead or leave your room open, lock it, and easily admit people waiting in your lobby. Customize your web address, add images to your wall, and link to Cisco Spark.
- Integrated Voice Conferencing: Provide a call-in phone number, VoIP calling, or toll-free call-in number. Wideband audio support using VoIP offers outstanding audio quality, even over low bandwidth networks.
- Network-Based Recording: Record online meetings, including session content and audio
Meet with Any Device
- Video Conferencing: Meet on any standards-based video device, including mobile, desktop, Cisco Jabber soft client, Cisco Spark, and Cisco or third-party room-based video system. It’s also available to Microsoft Lync and Skype for Business clients.
- Mobile Meetings: Start, schedule, and attend online meetings on Android, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry 10, and Windows Phone 8.
- Cross-Platform Support: It works with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Map to Everyday Processes and Protect Investments
- Desktop Integration: Initiate online meetings instantly from Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, and a variety of instant messaging solutions.
- Enterprise Integration: Use single sign-on to access and integrate with Cisco Collaboration products such as Cisco Jabber, Cisco TelePresence, and Cisco Spark.
Highly Secure Video Conferencing Access
- Meet at Your Convenience: Attend video conferences easily from anywhere worldwide, inside or outside the corporate firewall.
- Highly Secure Meetings: WebEx meetings are delivered over the global Cisco Collaboration Cloud, which offers stringent data privacy and encrypted connections with tight policy control.
Powerful Video Conferencing
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center makes video conferencing more effective with a powerful feature set for productive and efficient meetings anytime, anywhere, on any mobile device or video system.
Business Benefits: Boost Productivity and Efficiency
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center facilitates effective collaboration. You can:
- Build tighter relationships and trust with video conferencing
- Meet anywhere, anytime, on any video device worldwide
- Collaborate in real time to keep projects on track
- Eliminate the need for lengthy review cycles over email
- Save time and money by reducing travel
IT Benefits: Lower Cost, Flexible Integration
Save time and money by using Cisco WebEx Meeting Center. It offers:
- Video conferencing from any standards-based video system, plus Microsoft Lync and Skype for Business
- No large upfront investment
- Quick global deployment and easy adoption for users inside or outside firewalls
- Savings on hardware, software, and maintenance costs
- Support for multiple video systems, operating platforms, and mobile devices
- Integration with everyday business applications and processes
IT Benefits: Enterprise-Grade Software-as-a-Service (Saas) Delivery
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center is delivered through the global Cisco Collaboration Cloud. This high-performance, carrier-class global network provides:
- High availability, instant scalability, and exceptional performance
- Enterprise-grade, multilayer security from encrypted video conferencing to physical, platform, application, and site security
- Companywide policy management at the enterprise, group, and individual levels
- Compatibility with existing Cisco investments, including WebEx, Cisco Jabber, Cisco TelePresence and Cisco Spark
Collaborating with WebEx
A wide variety of organizations use Cisco WebEx Meeting Center every day to improve collaboration. Here’s what our customers have to say:
"In partnership, Monash University and John Monash Science School's goal is to create exciting opportunities for students and teachers to engage in groundbreaking emerging sciences." – Professor Deborah Corrigan, Monash University; and Peter Corkill, Principal, John Monash Science School
"We've accelerated our time to delivery, because account managers can collaborate more easily and extensively." - Roman Scarabot-Mueller, Manager IT Infrastructure, Mondi Group
"People can engage and innovate: anywhere, any time, on any device. Cisco collaboration makes it easier to exchange ideas, pool resources, and unlock business intelligence" - Giuseppe Fiorentini, Telecommunications Director, Pirelli
"Cisco collaboration tools are helping us enhance and redirect time back into patient care. When we hear from our users that technology has made their lives easier, we know weâve succeeded." - Julie Flaschenriem - Chief Information Officer, Park Nicollet Health Services
"Our Cisco collaboration tools have made a major difference in how IT is perceived by the organization and ultimately, are improving project quality and delivery times to our clients." - Elizabeth Harper, Chief Information Officer GHD Pty Ltd
Winning with Cisco WebEx Technology
A wide variety of organizations use WebEx every day to improve collaboration.
See All Case Studies
Cisco IT provides essential guidelines for managing global meetings.