Extend Mobile Communications to Hazardous Environments
Enhance the user experience by extending feature-rich collaborative communications to mobile workers within hazardous environments.
The Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G-EX delivers all of the capabilities of the Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G with the ruggedness and resiliency that is certified for deployment in potentially explosive environments such as chemical and manufacturing plants, utilities, and oil refineries.
- Atmospheres Explosibles (ATEX) Zone 2/Class 22 and Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Class I Division II certifications
- IP64 rating for superior dust resistance with splashing water resistance adds resiliency.
- Industry-standard yellow styling offers fast recognition in event of an emergency.
- 802.11a/b/g standards for voice over WLAN (VoWLAN) communications support.
- Supports third-party Bluetooth 2.0 headsets for added freedom
- Large 2-inch color (176 x 220 pixel) display makes viewing easy.
- Exceptional voice quality with high-definition voice (HD voice)
- Built-in full-duplex speakerphone for high-quality hands-free communications.
- Applications key provides direct access to XML applications such as push-to-talk and Lone Worker.
- Extended-life batteries deliver a minimum of 13 hours talk time and up to 240 hours standby
Collaborate from the Desk (PDF - 422 KB)
Learn How Your Peers Are Collaborating at Their Primary Workspace.
Leading the Way in Collaboration
Improve team performance and maximize the value of IT investments with Cisco Unified IP Phones.