High-Quality Unified Communications for Business
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8800 Series delivers highly secure, comprehensive, and mission-critical unified communications features, combined with full-duplex, wideband audio performance. These phones greatly improve collaboration and business results for midsize to enterprise businesses.
Learn how the Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831 enhances collaboration. (3:13 min)
Features and Capabilities
With the Cisco Unified IP Phone 8800 Series, your business can benefit from:
- Comprehensive unified communications features delivered from Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Business Edition 6000
- Full-duplex, two-way, wideband (G.722) audio performance for mission-critical collaboration
- Communications security to keep business conversations private, using 128K Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
- Support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) to reduce infrastructure by eliminating the need for local power cubes
- Support for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and standards-based IP communications, for greater interoperability and flexibility
Cisco IP Conference Phone 8831
Get an in-depth view of the features and functionality of the Cisco IP Conference Phone 8831 model by accessing the tutorial linked below.