|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Dynamic, Scalable, Integrated Communications
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7970G delivers the latest technology and advancements in IP telephony. It not only addresses the needs of executives and major decision makers but also brings network data and applications to users without PCs. This state-of-the-art IP phone also enables customers and developers to deliver more innovative and productivity-enhancing Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications to the display.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7970G features:
- A backlit, high-resolution color touch-screen display
- Streamlined access to communications information, timesaving applications, and feature usage details
- Access to eight telephone lines (or combination of lines and direct access to telephony features)
- A high-quality hands-free speakerphone and built-in headset connection
- Support for inline power over Ethernet
Learn More with the Interactive Product Tutorial
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7970G online tutorial provides a self-directed training module that demonstrates phone features and functions. The downloadable version allows you to customize the tutorial according to the specific features that your company uses.
Download Customizable Version
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices)
End-of-Support for the Cisco IP Phone Power Cube 2 in Favor of Power Cube 3
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series Q&A)