Communications for Highly Active Users
The 12-line Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961 endpoint supports both video and voice communications for highly active users in your organization. Delivering an enhanced user experience in an eco-friendly ergonomic design, the Unified IP Phone 6961 is an ideal solution for administrative staff, managers, contact center agents, and supervisors.
- Easy-to-read 396 x 81-pixel, white back-lit, monochrome, antiglare LCD for optimal viewing
- Cisco Unified Video Advantage 2.2 and the VTIII Camera for elevated communications with video
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet switch for co-location of a PC reduce costs and wiring infrastructure
- Full-duplex speakerphone and dedicated headset for greater flexibility in communication options
- Single-call per-line appearance simplifies user experience
The Unified IP Phone 6961 keys include:
- Fixed keys for Directory, Settings, Transfer, Conference, Hold, and Messages improve productivity
- Four programmable soft-label keys for fast access to Cisco Unified Communications features
- 12-tricolor illuminated line keys support at-a-glance call status indication
- Rounded ergonomic keys enhance tactile feel
The Unified IP Phone 6961 is also an eco-friendly solution:
- Use of reground, recyclable plastics
- Deep-sleep power option reduces power consumption up to 50 percent in off-hours for energy cost savings
Collaborate from the Desk (PDF - 422 KB)
Learn How Your Peers Are Collaborating at Their Primary Workspace.
Leading the Way in Collaboration (PDF - 4.4 MB)
Improve team performance and improve the value of IT investments with Cisco Unified IP Phones.
View the Unified IP Phone 6961 in 3D
Explore the features of the IP Phone 6961 up close and in 3D from your computer.
Cash in Your Old PBX System
Upgrade your communications with a Cisco Unified Communications System.
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series Brochures)
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series Data Sheets) Presentations
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series Presentations) White Papers
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series White Papers)