User-Friendly, Cost-Effective Communications
Ideal for video and moderate levels of voice communications needs, the four-line Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941 endpoint delivers an enhanced user experience, an eco-friendly design, and robust communication services to boost personal productivity.
Features of the Unified IP Phone 6941 include:
- Easy-to-read 396 x 162-pixel, white back-lit, monochrome, antiglare LCD for optimal viewing
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet switch for co-location of a PC reduce costs and wiring infrastructure
- Full duplex speakerphone and dedicated headset port provide flexibility in communication options
- Cisco Unified Video Advantage 2.2 and the VTIII Camera for elevated communications with video
- Single-call per-line appearance simplifies user experience
The IP Phone 6941 keys include:
- Fixed keys for Directory, Settings, Transfer, Conference, Hold, and Messages improve productivity
- Four programmable soft-label keys for fast access to Cisco Unified Communications features
- Four tricolor illuminated line keys support at-a-glance call status indication
- Rounded ergonomic keys enhance tactile feel
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941 is also an eco-friendly solution with features, including:
- Use of reground, recyclable plastics
- Deep-sleep power option reduces power consumption up to 50 percent in off-hours for energy cost savings
Collaborate from the Desk (PDF - 422 KB)
Learn How Your Peers Are Collaborating at Their Primary Workspace
Leading the Way in Collaboration (PDF - 4.4 MB)
Improve team performance and maximize the value of IT investments with Cisco Unified IP Phones.
View the Unified IP Phone 6941 in 3D
Explore the features of the IP Phone 6941 up close and in 3D from your computer.
Cash in Your Old PBX System
Upgrade your communications with a Cisco Unified Communications System.
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series Brochures)
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series Data Sheets) Presentations
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series Presentations) White Papers
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series White Papers)