Affordable, Easy-to-Use Voice Communications
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6911 is a cost-effective, easy-to-use, single-line IP endpoint. It is an ideal solution for classrooms, manufacturing floors or anywhere there is need for light voice communications services with a co-located PC.
A business-grade voice communications endpoint that provides high-quality voice services in a clutter-free and eco-friendly ergonomic design, its primary features include:
- Fixed keys for Hold, Redial, Call Waiting, Conference, Transfer, and Voice Messaging
- IEEE 10/100 integrated switch ports support co-located PC for reduced cost and wiring infrastructure
- Full-duplex speakerphone for hands-free communications
- Support of up to two concurrent voice calls with Call Waiting
- Tricolor illuminated line key to indicate an incoming call, an active call, and a call on hold
- Two color options, charcoal and arctic white, and two handset styles for flexibility and comfort
- Collaborate from the Desk (PDF - 422 KB)
Learn how your peers are collaborating at their primary workspace.
- Leading the Way in Collaboration (PDF - 4 MB)
Improve team performance and maximize the value of IT investments with Cisco Unified IP Phones.
- Elevate Your Communications with Video
Learn how Cisco Unified Video Advantage 2.2 and the VT Camera III bring video to your desktop.
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series Brochures)
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series Data Sheets) White Papers
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series White Papers)