|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Ready to Replace Your Old Conference Speakerphone?
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831 delivers secure communications with wideband, full-duplex audio. Discover Now.
Better Sound, Simpler Management
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G combines state-of-the-art wideband speakerphone conferencing with award-winning Cisco voice communications. The net result is a conference room phone that offers superior voice quality, simplified wiring, and administrative cost benefits. This new full-featured, hands-free conference station is designed for use on desktops, in conference rooms, and in executive suites.
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G offers many new features, including:
- Superior wideband acoustics with the support of the G.722 wideband codec
- Support for IEEE Power over Ethernet (PoE) or the Cisco Power Cube 3
- Expanded room coverage up to 30 feet by 40 feet with the optional external microphone kit
- Support for a third-party lapel microphone kit
- New larger backlit liquid crystal display (LCD)
Got a Small Business?
We have solutions just for you.Learn More
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series Case Studies) Data Sheets
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series Data Sheets) White Papers
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series White Papers)