|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Ready to Replace Your Old Conference Speakerphone?
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831 delivers secure communications with wideband, full-duplex audio. Discover Now.
Better Sound, Simpler Management
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G combines state-of-the-art wideband speakerphone conferencing with award-winning Cisco voice communications. The net result is a conference room phone that offers superior voice quality, simplified wiring, and administrative cost benefits. This new full-featured, hands-free conference station is designed for use on desktops, in conference rooms, and in executive suites.
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G offers many new features, including:
- Superior wideband acoustics with the support of the G.722 wideband codec
- Support for IEEE Power over Ethernet (PoE) or the Cisco Power Cube 3
- Expanded room coverage up to 30 feet by 40 feet with the optional external microphone kit
- Support for a third-party lapel microphone kit
- New larger backlit liquid crystal display (LCD)
Got a Small Business?
We have solutions just for you.Learn More