Create a Powerful, Flexible Telepresence System
The Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set is a flexible solution that helps you easily turn any flat panel display into a powerful telepresence system for small to medium-size meeting rooms. The SX20 Quick Set delivers high-definition video quality, multiparty conferencing, and three different camera options to accommodate room size and configurations--all at a value price.
Learn about the power and flexibility of the Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set. (2:14 min)
Build More Collaborative Workspaces
Explore Project Workplace to find new ways of working that can inspire innovation.Find Tools and Resources
Features and Capabilities
The SX20 Quick Set provides the performance expected of more expensive systems, in a sleek, compact, multi-featured package. This powerful quick set is ideal for small businesses just starting out with telepresence or large enterprises looking to broaden the benefits of telepresence throughout their organizations.
- Can transform a flat panel display into a high-definition telepresence system
- Embedded Cisco MultiSite technology allows you to add three more participants to a call
- Supports Cisco Intelligent Proximity for content sharing to mobile devices and wireless sharing from Macs and PCs*
- Supports switched conferencing for enhanced layouts and video enablement on both screens of dual-screen endpoints*
- Simple, intuitive connections offer easy setup
Specifications at a Glance
- Standards-compliant 1080p solution
- Premium resolution (1080p60)
- H.323 and Session Iinitation Protocol (SIP) up to 6 Mbps point to point
- Three camera options (2.5 times, 4 times, 12 times zoom)
- Dual display
Product Support Services
Cisco Services can help you increase operational efficiency, lower support costs, and improve availability risk management.
*Requires Collaboration Endpoint Software Version 8.0 or later (Touch 10 or TRC5 remote control also needed)