Create a Powerful, Flexible Telepresence System
The Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set is a flexible solution that helps you easily turn any flat panel display into a powerful telepresence system for small to medium-size meeting rooms. The SX20 Quick Set delivers high-definition video quality, multiparty conferencing, and three different camera options to accommodate room size and configurations--all at a value price.
Learn about the power and flexibility of the Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set. (2:14 min)
Build More Collaborative Workspaces
Explore Project Workplace to find new ways of working that can inspire innovation.Find Tools and Resources
Features and Capabilities
The SX20 Quick Set provides the performance expected of more expensive systems in a sleek, compact, multi-featured package. This powerful quick set is ideal for small businesses just starting out with telepresence, or large enterprises looking to broaden the benefits of telepresence throughout their organizations.
The SX20 Quick Set can transform a flat panel display into a high-definition telepresence system. It also offers:
- Embedded Cisco MultiSite technology for adding three more participants to a call
- Support for Cisco Intelligent Proximity for content sharing to mobile devices and wireless sharing from Macs and PCs*
- Support for switched conferencing for enhanced layouts and video on both screens of dual-screen endpoints*
- Simple, intuitive connections for simple setup
In addition, you can easily control room peripherals such as lights, room dividers, curtains, and more, directly from the Cisco TelePresence Touch 10 through a customizable API** ( requires an external third-party control system processor).
Specifications at a Glance
- Standards-compliant 1080p solution
- Premium resolution (1080p60)
- H.323 and Session Initation Protocol (SIP) up to 6 Mbps point to point
- Three camera options (2.5 times, 4 times, 12 times zoom)
- Supports cloud registration to Cisco Spark Services for even faster and more cost effective deployment
- Dual display
Product Support Services
Cisco Services can help you increase operational efficiency, lower support costs, and improve availability risk management.
*Requires Collaboration Endpoint Software Version 8.0 or later
*Requires Collaboration Endpoint Software Version 8.1 or later
(All Cisco TelePresence SX Series Case Studies) Data Sheets
(All Cisco TelePresence SX Series Data Sheets) End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices
(All Cisco TelePresence SX Series End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices)
Cisco Announces a Change in Product Part Numbers for the Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set
End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for the Cisco TelePresence Software Release TC6.x
End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for the Cisco TelePresence Software Releases TE2.x and TE4.x
End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for the Cisco TelePresence Software Version TC5.x
(All Cisco TelePresence SX Series White Papers)