Video-Enable Your Small Collaboration Spaces
The Cisco TelePresence SX10 Quick Set is an all-in-one unit that combines with any flat-panel display to video-enable your small collaboration spaces. It offers tremendous affordability for small- to medium-sized businesses just starting out with telepresence, or in extending telepresence throughout an enterprise.
Award-Winning Video Collaboration
Experience the design and features that earned Cisco a Red Dot Award.Read Blog
Ready to Upgrade Your Video Conferencing Solution?
Trade in your old video conferencing solution and save.Save Now.
Features and Capabilities
High quality, simplicity, and affordability come together in the SX10 Quick Set to create an effortless solution for video ubiquity. It offers:
- Business-quality video, priced to scale at roughly the cost of a PC
- Camera and codec in a single compact device that sits on top of your standard flat-panel display
- Simple, elegant cabling system that connects through a single-cable system for both power and Ethernet connectivity
- High-definition video with up to 1080p30 resolution
- Leading wide-angle field of view provides exceptional overview, even in small spaces
Specifications at a Glance
- Ships with SX10 codec with integrated HD camera and integrated microphone, wall mount, TRC6 remote control, network and HDMI cables
- Optimal definition up to 1080p30; video and content sharing at 1080p30 plus WXGAp5
- Wide angle 83-degree horizontal field of view with a 5x zoom
- Plug-and-play unit with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Integrated microphone
- Energy-efficient with low consumption stand-by mode (EU Class B)