Network and Endpoints Overview
Revised: May 4, 2015
We prepared this material with specific expectations of you.
You manage the server and endpoint settings that make a digital signage network possible.
DMM features in the Network and Endpoints section help you to:
- Discover, control, and monitor the DMPs in your network.
- Authenticate DMM to DMPs.
- Limit user access to DMPs.
- Store and distribute content for digital signs.
- Declare and manage public emergencies near digital signs.
- Control low-level device settings.
- Run digital signage services in Apache Tomcat.
View Network and Endpoint Options in DMM
Step 1 Point a supported browser at your DMM appliance.
For example, https://dmm.example.com:8443
- When you use HTTP, be sure to specify port 8080.
- When you use HTTPS, be sure to specify port 8443.
- Always use the fully qualified device name (FQDN), not the IP address.
Step 2 Click Network and Endpoints.
Step 3 Stop. You have completed this procedure.
Tip Check Release Notes for Cisco Digital Media Suite 5.4.x on Cisco.com for a list of supported browsers.