Admin View Access and User Interface
Log into the Application
Note Google Chrome is the only supported browser for this application but it may run on other browsers.
Follow these steps to log into Admin View:
Step 1 Open the Google Chrome browser.
Step 2 Enter https://[CPC_server]/adminui/ in the URL field and press the Enter key. For example, https://172.21.133.218/adminui/.
Note Contact your Cisco Patient Connect installer for the IP address or host name of the server.
Step 3 On the Cisco Admin View login screen, enter your credentials. The default credentials are:
– Username = admin1
– Password = admin1
Note The default admin1 credentials will only work with bundled OpenLDAP or dual-mode. If you have configured the system to use any other LDAP (For example, AD), then these default credentials will stop working.
Step 4 Click the Log in button.
You can logout of the application by clicking the star icon on the top right of the screen and then selecting Logout.
Admin View contains three sections: Content Management, Patient TV, and System Configuration.
Use the Content Management menu to access the following pages of Admin View:
- Channel Guides: Use this page to set up and manage television channels that will be displayed on Patient View.
- Food Menu: Use this page to view the food menu, if it has been configured.
- Locations: Use this page to enter the locations and serial numbers of Cisco Interactive Experience Client (IEC) devices.
- Speed Dial: Use this page to program hospital phone numbers that patients can call using Patient View.
- White List: Use this page to add phone numbers that overrides Do Not Disturb settings.
- Surveys: Use this page to build surveys for patients.
- Videos: Use this page to import video metadata and links in order to map videos that are stored on media servers and content management systems to Cisco Patient Connect for streaming to Patient View.
- Localization Import/Export: Use this page to import translations of the FAQs, Requests, Messages, and Surveys into Admin View.
- Cache Refresh: Use this page to refresh cache to pull latest data.
The Patient TV menu contains the following links:
- Patient FAQs: Use this page to create a list of Frequently Asked Questions for patients about the healthcare facility.
- Patient Messages: Use this page to create messages that patients can send to the care staff.
- Patient Requests: Use this page to create a list of items and services from which patients can choose.
The System Configuration menu contains the following links:
- Bed Summary: Use this page to know the number of beds for each location type and the total number of admitted patients.
- TV App Customize: Use this page to turn the Patient View features on or off in each type of room such as patient room, waiting room, and guest room.
- Video App: Use this page enables you to add, edit, and remove video applications that will be displayed for Home and My Visit pages of Patient View.
- Name Display Configuration: Use this page to configure the way names of care team members are displayed.
- System Properties: Use this page to configure the system properties based on the customer environment.
- Licensing: Use this page to view licensing information and its status for the Patient Connect application. This page is also used to update the licensing information for CPC.
The buttons near the top of the screen can be clicked to do the following:
- Hide the left menu pane and expand the center pane
- Display the left menu pane
- Refresh a screen
- Return to the Home page