Access: WAE Live > Analytics
Access: WAE Live > Analytics > Report Log, click Show Reports
The Reports page is the page from which most report management occurs. It lists all reports for all networks that have been assigned names. You cannot view report logs a per-network basis.
From this page you can view when the report was last ran, rerun the report, change its name, schedule it to run at specific intervals or dates, and have the report automatically emailed.
To view reports for a specific network, select it from the Network list (top left). If there is only one network configured, the word “default” appears.
You can schedule reports to run once or at regular intervals, and have these results emailed to you and to others. You can also send alerts when the state of your network matches conditions that you define using filters. For example, if want to be notified if interfaces exceed 90% utilization, you can apply and save report filters to meet this criteria, and then schedule an email alert to be sent if this condition is met.
Step 1 If you want to email report results based on specific criteria, set the filters before opening this dialog box. Similarly, if you want emailed reports returned with a specific column sorted, save the report with this column sorted. For information, see the Configuring Reports chapter.
Step 2 From the Reports page, either select View > Scheduling or click the Scheduled link associated with the report you want to schedule. The Schedule dialog box appears.
Step 3 To turn on scheduling, select the options that fit your needs. You can schedule the time of day for the report to run, and you can run reports once on a specific day, daily, weekly, monthly, or on a specified number of weeks or months.
To turn off scheduling, select None.
Step 4 To email scheduled reports, enter one or more email addresses separated by commas.
Step 5 If emailing reports, either specify that they always be sent or only if they contain data (they are non-empty). If you are emailing the report based only on specified criteria (step #1), select “non-empty report.”
Step 6 Click Save.
- Report Name—Name of the report. Click the name to open the Configure Report page with the parameters selected that were used to create the report.
- Time Range—Duration of the report.
- Last Run—Date and time of the last time the report was run. If the report has been run multiple times, click the icon next to the date to list the available reports. To run one of these reports, select it and then click Select.
- Scheduled—Frequency of how often the report is automatically run. Click the link to schedule the report to run, to email the report, or to stop running the report if already scheduled. See the Schedule Reports section.
- Owner—Username of the person who created the report. If LDAP is the authentication method, this is the same as the LDAP client username. By filtering on your username, you can view only the reports that you created.
- View options
– View—Click to view the report output.
– View Run—Run the report with same parameters.
– View > Edit—Open the Configure Report page with the parameters selected that were used to create the report. If you run and rename the report, it replaces the name of the existing report.
– View > Scheduling—Open the page that enables you to schedule the report to run, to email the report, or to stop running the report if already scheduled. See the Schedule Reports section.
– View > Delete—Remove the report from this Reports page. The report remains listed on the Report Log page.