In this era of digital transformation and business resiliency, vast amounts of data are being generated every second, and networking infrastructure is becoming more complex and distributed. Are your network operations teams armed with the right tools to avoid costly downtime, meet business SLAs, and address scale for geographically distributed data centers? Are they dealing with screen sprawl as they try to stitch capabilities together?
While many operational services are available to manage data center operations, maneuvering through multiple applications has become a challenge by itself, because IT teams must now correlate information from numerous tools across hybrid environments. Business demands agility. However, IT and networking teams have always operated in a reactive, break-then-fix mode with multiple control points.
Cisco® Nexus® Dashboard solves these challenges by offering a centralized management console that allows network operators to easily access applications needed to perform the lifecycle management of their fabric from—provisioning, troubleshooting, or simply gaining deeper visibility into their network. It’s a single launch point to monitor and scale across different fabric controllers, whether it is Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI®) fabric controllers, the Cisco application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC), Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) controllers, or the Cloud APIC running in a cloud provider environment going forward.
Easy to Use
● Customizable role-based UI view to provide a focused view on network operators use cases
● Single sign-on (SSO) for seamless user experience across operation services
● Single console for health monitoring and quick service turn up
Easy to Scale
● Ensure high availability, scale-out operations from a single dashboard
● Scale use cases leveraging flexible deployment options
● Operations that span across on-premises, multicloud, and edge networks
Easy to Maintain
● Seamless integration and lifecycle management of operational services
● Onboard and manage operational services across on-premises, cloud, or hybrid environments
● Single integration point for critical third-party applications and tools
● On premises: Run Cisco Nexus Dashboard on the Cisco Nexus Dashboard Platform (previously known as the Cisco Service Engine)
● Hybrid: Run Cisco Nexus Dashboard on premises and in the cloud
● Virtual: Run Cisco Nexus Dashboard on any local compute*
● Cloud only: Run Cisco Nexus Dashboard on a cloud compute of choice*
● SaaS: Deploy, maintain, and support your infrastructure from anywhere*
Simplify data center operations with the intuitive and centralized management console, Cisco Nexus Dashboard, to streamline, rapidly assure, change, scale, and troubleshoot to operate the full multicloud environment. With Cisco Nexus Dashboard, you can:
● Improve experience – Reduce the time to value for powerful operations capabilities with a consistent UX and a single pane of glass for all native and fabric agnostic applications
● Increase cost savings and revenue – Reduce overall network TCO by scaling on a uniform operations infrastructure, and reduce management screen sprawl across data center sites
● Ensure business continuity and compliance – Quickly debug and resolve root-cause issues
Cisco Nexus Dashboard: Unified operations across all sites and services
Onboard services and scale your network operations from one interface
With Cisco Nexus Dashboard, you get a unified operations view across all your sites and services.
Cisco Nexus Dashboard scales out the size, number of fabrics and the operational services used to manage them. It also provides the operations team with a simple and consistent way for service access control and lifecycle management.
Cisco Nexus Dashboard delivers unprecedented simplicity by integrating multiple data center operational tools delivering best-in-class automation and insights from a single pane of glass to manage, monitor, and troubleshoot the network. Along with a uniform onboarding experience for data center sites and operational services such as Cisco Nexus Insights (NI), Cisco Network Assurance Engine (NAE), Cisco Multi-Site Orchestrator (MSO), and third-party ecosystem applications, the operator now has a single landing page and a consistent user experience for the administrator and operator to manage the lifecycle of the infrastructure.
The operator can run these services across multiple sites and quickly root cause issues. A quick glance informs the operator of the health of the various sites and the infrastructure services. Cisco Nexus Dashboard has easy-to-navigate panels and dashlets if the operator wants to get a specific view.
Cisco Nexus Dashboard: Comprehensive system overview
Cisco Nexus Dashboard offers flexible options with a choice of three licensing tiers. It is offered as part of Cisco Data Center Networking (DCN) Advantage, Cisco DCN Premier tier licenses, and Cisco DCN Day 2 Ops Add-on License for customers.
Learn more about the Cisco Nexus Dashboard