Endpoints Promote Interoperability and Openness
Strategies and architectural solutions must be flexible enough to account for the unique communication and collaboration needs of both internal and external stakeholders. For example, the needs of a highly mobile sales force are likely very different than those of office-bound workers.
The Cisco collaboration architecture emphasizes interoperability and openness. It allows any device or application to use core collaboration services enabled through flexible deployment models—on premises, software as a service (SaaS), or a hybrid approach.
Help your organization gain the productivity-building capabilities of next-generation communications and collaboration. Take advantage of Cisco media servers to deliver exceptional communications experiences. The diverse Cisco telephony portfolio includes a broad range of products to meet your unique needs.
- Single-line and multiline IP phones support communication needs and activity levels.
- Endpoints range from basic to fully featured to align with your needs and budget.
Smart Desk Endpoints
Cisco Smart Desk endpoints support new modes of collaboration, such as:
- Integrated HD voice, video, and conferencing
- Instant messaging and presence
- Instant access to cloud services
- USB and Bluetooth peripherals
- A wide array of business applications from Cisco and third-party developers
Cisco offers high-quality video in our conferencing and phone endpoints, combined with exceptional technical service. The diverse range of endpoints is designed to provide enhanced, face-to-face experiences that help you achieve exceptional ROI and collaboration.
Key benefits include:
- Network equipment for enterprise transport
- Software-based management system for monitoring and ROI reporting
- Firewall-traversal technology to tie in external organizations, such as suppliers and customers
- A content server to record, archive, and stream video meetings
In addition to the highest levels of encryption and authentication, open standards-based technology simplifies integration with third-party endpoints to create seamless multivendor conferences. Additional benefits of Cisco video-conferencing endpoints include:
- Integration of web, voice, and video to provide one system, accessible through telepresence, web conference, or audio call
- Flexible deployment models, including hosted solutions
- Automated and intelligent video resource management for efficient use of IT resources and simplified management
- White Paper: Cisco ClearPath (PDF - 538 KB)
Cisco Services Overviews
- Cisco TelePresence Planning, Design, and Implementation Service (PDF - 208 KB)
- Cisco TelePresence Essential Operate Service (PDF - 312 KB)
Improve Collaboration with Video
Learn how to quickly boost productivity with video collaboration. (1:54 min)Watch Video
Build More Collaborative Workspaces
Find new ways of working that can inspire innovation.Explore Project Workspace
Preserve user experience as adoption increases and improve operational efficiency. (PDF - 789 KB)Read White Paper