Collin County Uses Cisco TelePresence
Collin County Reduces Costs and Increases Efficiency with Video Arraignment.
Help Protect and Secure People and Assets
True safety and security is more than just a camera on a building. It is about improving security for your networks, preventing disasters, responding to threats, and communicating across channels, sectors, and boundaries. And it's about planning and collaborating.
Network security and physical security are converging to help you:
- Prepare: Adopt early warning tools and continuity and situation response plans.
- Prevent: Work to safeguard employees, citizens, property, and assets.
- Detect: Provide instant notification of security breaches and threats.
- Assess: Determine the scope of the incident and next actions.
- Respond: Coordinate real-time communication.
Transforming the Judicial System
Cisco Connected Justice helps bring innovation into your courthouse and improves the way justice is delivered – from law enforcement, to the court system, through corrections.
Making Communities Safer with Video
The City of San Antonio shares video across safety and justice systems.Watch Video (Video - 8:50 min)
Cisco Safety and Security is a comprehensive solution encompassing the entire continuum of protection for people and assets, from preparation and prevention to response and recovery.
Learn how to make the right information and tools available, to the right agency, and to citizens, at the right time.
- 5 Steps To Disaster Preparation At-A-Glance (PDF - 383 KB)
- New Era in Public Safety (PDF - 295 KB)
- Why Cisco for State and Local Government? (PDF - 344 KB)
- Cisco NERV At a Glance (PDF - 174 KB)
Take advantage of the unique financing benefits that Cisco Capital offers.
- Flexible Funding Options At-A-Glance (PDF - 416 KB)
Customer and Cisco experts present real-time solutions that transform the way people and assets are protected.
- Law Enforcement Needs Standards-based Communications
- Finding the Money (PDF - 3.6 MB)
- Buying Today, Building Toward Tomorrow (PDF - 2.6 MB)
- Laying the Foundation for Cooperation (PDF - 2.3 MB)
- Roundtable Discussion: Getting There (PDF - 2.6 MB)
Based on U.S. government recommendations, Cisco has aligned its products with a five-step approach to safety and security: prepare, prevent, detect, assess, and respond.
Adopt early warning tools and continuity and situation response plans.
Help safeguard employees, citizens, property, and assets.
Provide instant notification of security breaches and threats.
- Video Surveillance and Access Control
- Gunshot Location Surveillance
- ObjectVideo OnBoard (PDF - 782 KB)
Determine the scope of the incident and next actions.
- Video Surveillance Operations Manager
- VidSys Physical Security Information Management Solution (PDF - 347 KB)
Coordinate real-time communication during emergencies.