Cisco Connected Justice
Connecting Law Enforcement, Courts and Corrections. (1:06 min)
Improving Justice Delivery Through Technology
Cisco® Connected Justice enhances the cycle of justice and lowers operating expenses. This approach allows court and correctional leaders, as well as law officers to perform their duties regardless of distance to enhance agility, increase speed of justice, and create safer experiences.
Read high-level overviews of Judicial and Corrections for government.
See how our customers are transforming the way they protect both people and assets. Please visit our Government Case Studies page.
- Video Interpretation Streamlines Judicial Processes (PDF - 451 KB)
- Ada County Improves Efficiencies with Videoconferencing (PDF - 479 KB)
- State Cuts Costs and Increases Efficiencies with Video (PDF - 505 KB)
- Texas County Implements Video Conferencing in its Courts (PDF - 1.5 MB)
- County Shares Physical Security Solution with Multiple Groups (PDF - 115 KB)
- Georgetown County - Cutting Costs with Video Arraignment (PDF - 115 KB)
- More Government Case Studies
Watch and learn more about Judicial and Corrections.
- Collin County, Texas Increases Productivity and Reduces Costs with Video Technology (4:26 min)
- Video Interpretation Solutions Streamline Processes and Save Taxpayer Dollars (3:18 min)
- San Antonio Court Connects Residents Using Collaboration Technology (5:08 min)
- Removing Barriers to Justice (5:45 min)
Find guidance and design zone best practices.
Take advantage of the unique financing benefits that Cisco Capital offers.
Realize the full value for your IT investment with world-class services from Cisco and our partners.