Revised Service Request Severity Level Wording
As Cisco technologies continue to extend beyond networking, Cisco has updated its severity level definitions for technical support.
The severity level definitions have been expanded to address your network or environment. "Network or Environment" is defined as "a set of interconnected and interworking Cisco supported Hardware and Software that is implemented, operated and supported by the Customer."
This wording change reinforces Cisco's commitment to excellence in supporting you as we develop new technologies and enter new markets. You can view the updated service request severity level wording online today.
Please note that these severity levels may not apply to all market segments and technologies and you should refer to your existing agreement(s) before opening a service request.
New Cisco Application Control Engine Module Troubleshooting Wiki
The Cisco Application Control Engine (ACE) documentation set now includes the ACE Module Troubleshooting Wiki. This wiki is a collaborative site that describes the basic procedures and methodology to assist you in troubleshooting common problems that you may encounter while operating your ACE.
If you are a registered user of Cisco.com, we strongly encourage you to add content to this site in the form of troubleshooting tips, procedures, or even entire sections. Please note that when you add content to the site, you should adhere to the format that has been established for the wiki.
Visit the ACE Module Troubleshooting Wiki today.
Not registered with Cisco.com? Register today and begin taking advantage of Cisco tools and information.
Your New Online Technical Support Experience Is Here
The Cisco Support Website is now faster, easier, and more personal. The website remembers more about you and your interests. It recalls what is relevant to you on each visit, saving you time and clicks. And the more you define what is important to you, the smarter and more responsive the website gets.
Log in today and discover the following benefits:
- Select products faster, and take advantage of a website that recalls products you have recently viewed
- Access information quickly on security advisories, field notices, documentation, and known bugs, all displayed on a custom troubleshooting dashboard
- Use My Cisco as a carry-all for bookmarks, alerts for software you have downloaded, recently used products, and support notifications. It’s portable and goes wherever you go on Cisco.com
- Subscribe to and manage support notifications from just one location – and get only what matters to you when you want it and how you want it
- Use the new Download Cart to download up to 25 images in one transaction, and monitor your progress with the Download Manager
These changes reflect our commitment to reduce the time you spend getting the software you need, through a more positive download experience.
Take advantage of these innovations and view quick Flash tours by visiting the Cisco Support Website and Download Software areas.