New Product Updates to Cisco TAC Service Request Tool
Recent Sub-Technology additions to the Cisco TAC Service Request Tool (TSRT) now allow you to open TAC Service Requests for the Cisco Unified Computing System and Cisco Nexus 1000V products. When opening a TAC Service Request for these products, please select the Technology "Data Center and Storage Networking" and then the appropriate Sub-Technology for either product.
Visit the Cisco TSRT today. Note: This tool is available only to registered customers with a valid service contract.
Not registered with Cisco.com? Register today and begin taking advantage of Cisco tools and information.
New Enhancements to Online Cisco Support Going Live Soon
On June 26 you will enjoy a more personalized brand of Cisco technical support. To make relevant information more accessible whenever you visit, we are rolling out new online enhancements that you will find faster, easier, and more personal. The Cisco Support Website will remember more about you and your interests while rapidly connecting you to the information you need with less search time and fewer clicks.
New enhancements will include:
- Enhanced product selection that recalls products you have recently viewed.
- A troubleshooting dashboard that consolidates information on security advisories, field notices, documentation, known bugs, and more.
- An expanded My Cisco area that travels with you anywhere on Cisco.com and provides quick access to bookmarks, recently used products, devices you have added, software alerts, and support notifications.
- A single place to subscribe to and manage your support notifications, with a choice of delivery method (email, RSS feed, etc.), timing, and priority.
You can take advantage of these enhancements in just a few days. To preview these new enhancements, watch a brief Flash preview or visit the Cisco Support Website.
Preview New Cisco Software Download Experience
You can soon enjoy a far simpler, yet more robust, software download experience with more options and faster results –- including a quick way to download multiple images in just one transaction.
Upcoming highlights include:
- A new Download Cart that allows you to download up to 25 software files in one fluid transaction, with just one agreement to accept for all software in the cart. Software can stay in the cart for up to six months.
- A Download Now feature that makes it easy to download a single software file.
- A Download Manager that shows you the status of all files being downloaded. You can pause or even cancel a download without affecting other images in your cart. If your connection drops, you can resume the process when you are back online.
These changes reflect our commitment to reduce the time you spend getting the software you need, through a more positive download experience.
You can take advantage of these enhancements in just a few days. To preview this new software download experience, watch a brief Flash overview of the new software download experience or visit the Software Center.