Support Resources Help Resolve Network Issues
Available whenever you need them, these 4 tools can help minimize the impact of network downtime.
Read the blog
Simplified Technical Support for Unified Computing
Maintaining uptime and performance of your network and Unified Computing products just got easier. Technical support for Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) is now available as part of SMARTnet service, replacing Unified Computing Warranty Plus Service and Unified Computing Support Service.
Why purchase a service plan? SMARTnet goes beyond a standard product warranty and entitles you to a variety of expert technical assistance resources and online tools to help you quickly solve problems. Certified engineers can provide advanced configuration and deployment support via telephone or online chat—or both—to minimize the effects of downtime.
A full list of SMARTnet features includes:
- Direct access 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to engineers specialized in servers and applications in the award-winning Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
- Advance hardware replacement with various options to meet your business needs
- Extensive self-help support through Cisco's online knowledge base, communities, resources, and tools
- Smart Services capabilities, including proactive diagnostics and immediate alerts for devices enabled with the Smart Call Home feature
In addition, you get all of the features included with SMARTnet for UCS:
- Third-party triage support for hardware and software integration issues
- Access to software updates such as BIOS, firmware, drivers, and Cisco UCS Manager
- Downloads of Cisco UCS Manager upgrades for systems with Cisco UCS Manager, which may require appropriate software licensing
For more information about Cisco SMARTnet Service, visit www.cisco.com/go/smartnet.
New Cisco Product Documentation Available Online
"What's New in Cisco Product Documentation" is an online publication that provides information about the latest documentation releases for Cisco products. Updated monthly, this online publication is organized by product category to direct you quickly to the documentation for your products.
In addition to many new and revised documents, highlights of the August release include documentation for the following:
- Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Cisco Wide Area Application Services
- Cisco TelePresence
View the latest release of "What's New in Cisco Product Documentation" online or as an RSS feed today.
Beyond BYOB: Supporting a Mobile Workforce
In this blog post, Hans Hwang addresses the challenges of supporting a mobile workforce and answers some of the common questions that arise to help you plan, build, and manage a solution that will allow your employees to work their way.
Better Business, Happier Fans
Teams, venues, leagues and universities around the world are harnessing the power of Cisco Connected Sports solutions to deliver more powerful, personalized fan experiences.
Check it out