Services and Support for Integration
A single, seamless interface for former Sourcefire partners and customers to open or manage service renewals and requests.
Welcome to Cisco Services!
We value your business and take pride in offering you award winning support tools, software support, access to Cisco technology experts, and an extensive knowledge base.
Read the Sourcefire integration Q&As for commonly asked questions regarding Cisco Service offers, service agreements, renewals, support, and more.
Create a Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Request
- To open a TAC request, you must first register for a Cisco.com user ID. Your contract number must be associated with a Cisco.com user ID. You can do so by visiting the "Access" tab in your Cisco Account Profile. If you don't know your contract number, please contact your Cisco partner or account representative.
- Once you have a Cisco.com user ID, you may initiate or check on the status of a service request online or contacting the TAC by phone:
- U.S. - 1-800-553-2447 Toll Free
- International support numbers
- For additional information on obtaining technical support through the TAC, please consult the Technical Support Reference Guide (PDF - 1 MB)
Note: Customers or partners must have their Cisco service contract number, serial number/product family and a Cisco.com user ID when opening a case.
Manage Access to Cisco Services
The Cisco Service Access Management Tool (SAMT) enables Cisco partners and customers to manage access to the services provided by their contracts (technical support/hardware replacement).
There are two ways to determine who has access to these services: Bill to ID or Contract Number.
- To manage access by Bill to ID, the Bill to ID must be in an individual's Cisco.com profile and selected (enabled) for support access. This will ensure that all the Contracts under the Bill to ID can be utilized for service.
- To manage access by Contract Number, a Contract Number must be in an individual's Cisco.com profile in order for that individual to be able to obtain service.
Learn more about the Cisco Service Access Management Tool
Request a Return Material Authorization
Return Material Authorization (RMA) requests are supported through a global logistics supply chain. RMA requests for products covered under a Service Contract may be transacted in two ways:
- By a TAC request after trouble-shooting and diagnosis that a part replacement is needed using Service Order RMA Tool (SORT).
- By a Partner logging directly into SORT if trouble-shooting and diagnosis is not required by TAC
To determine available contract service levels by product and geography, please review the Service Availability Matrix (SAM) Tool.
Partners, please login for additional information.
- Sourcefire Integration Update - March 2015 (Video - 12 Min)
- Sourcefire Integration Update - March 2015 (PDF - 1.16 MB)
- Technical Support Reference Guide (PDF - 1.5 MB)
- Cisco Learning Services Reference Guide (PDF - 1.2 MB)
- Cisco Security Migration Services (PDF - 430 KB)
- Cisco Security Plan and Build Services (PDF - 390 KB)
- Cisco Security Optimization Service (PDF - 285 KB)