Designed for Optimal Collaboration
Cisco endpoints range from IP phones to web, mobile, and desktop clients.
Use a Smart Desk Phone
See how the Cisco DX650 IP endpoint merges video, voice, and smartphone features. (1:29 min)
Easily replace traditional phones with cost-effective IP communications.
- Professional collaboration endpoints
- Ideal for knowledge workers and managers who seek high-quality multimedia
- Interactive, high-performance standard-definition video
- Touchscreen display with 640 x 480 effective pixel resolution
- Business collaboration endpoints
- Ideal for knowledge workers and managers who want high-quality multimedia
- Multifeature voice and standard-definition video communications
- Improved collaboration, efficiency, and productivity
- Professional communication endpoints
- Ideal for organizations that need advanced telephony features and capabilities
- High-definition voice, vibrant color display, and Gigabit-Ethernet connectivity
- Multiple call-per-line appearance
Bring the benefits of immediate face-to-face communication to the desk, home office, or other remote locations.
- Integrated high-definition voice and video communications and web conferencing
- Instant access to the cloud and Android-based desktop virtualization
- Establishes new workflows with communications widgets, and commercial and custom Android applications
- Vivid 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second, in two screen sizes
- Simplified meeting and sharing, from individual computer work or video calls
- Easy-to-use interface
- Same technology platform as the Cisco TelePresence TX Series
- Immersive meeting-room experience in a smaller footprint
- "One-button" calling integrates with common enterprise calendaring programs
- 1080p and 720p resolution on a premium 32-inch display
- Integrated camera, microphone, speakers, and lighting
Enhance existing meeting rooms to provide video and help dispersed teams to meet and collaborate face-to-face.
- Lifelike, high-definition video collaboration experiences for teams of all sizes
- Integrated telepresence solution for easy-to-use and consistent video experiences
- Options for different room sizes and collaboration requirements
- Fully integrated, room-based 42-inch and 55-inch systems
- Installs easily with auto-provisioning and self-configuration
- High value with cost-effective pricing
Bring your team together for "in-person" meetings in a room equipped with all you need for video-conferencing simplicity and ease of use.
- New industrial design for greater immersion
- Three simultaneous very-high-quality video streams
- High-definition, full-motion content sharing for superior video and content collaboration
- Excellent lighting and sound with a discreet camera housing and a touchscreen interface
- 20% less bandwidth requirements, faster installation, and simplified servicing than earlier models
Streamline communications and enhance productivity by integrating presence, messaging, audio, video, and web conferencing.
- Deployed on-premises or on demand as a cloud-based service
- Easy access to presence, instant messaging, voice and video, desktop sharing, and conferencing
- Consistent experiences on any device: PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Nokia, or BlackBerry
Get solutions designed for integrators that specialize in videoconferencing installations.
- Transforms a flat-panel display into a high-definition telepresence system
- Embedded Cisco MultiSite provides the capability to add three more participants to a call
- Multimedia and presentation sharing at the touch of a button
- Standards-compliant, 1080p solution
- Advanced APIs and industry-standard connectors
- Up to 1080p60 high-definition video with full-duplex audio with high-quality stereo sound
- Full transcoding Cisco MultiSite capability for optimal embedded multipoint experiences
Stay Connected, Stay Informed
Complete your profile and tell us your preferences.
Why Desk Workers Are Important
Read this Forrester paper to learn why you should not overlook desk workers. (PDF - 422 KB)Read Paper
Accelerate TelePresence Adoption
Mix and match Cisco video collaboration products with limited-time discounts.Learn More