Enhance Interactions Across Company Boundaries
Make your business more agile, and transform the way you operate both within and outside your organization. Intercompany Cisco TelePresence services are provided through highly scalable, cloud-based exchange services. They offer new levels of collaboration with financial, supply chain, R&D, and other partners.
Expand Customer Engagement
Hosted telepresence applications and services offer:
- Reliability: Business-class performance, availability, and resilience for Cisco TelePresence collaboration
- High level of security: Authentication, media encryption, and access control
- Scalability: Support for multiple customer segments and meeting types; multiparty conferencing options
- Interoperability: Flexibility to include other standards-based video and telepresence users in your meeting
- Network integration: The quality of service and bandwidth needed a consistent experience across different networks
Extend to Other Video and Collaboration Tools
The open Cisco TelePresence architecture helps to enable intercompany and interprovider connectivity, so you can use it with other business video and collaboration tools.
Reach a Broad Global Video Community of Users
Quickly connect to an existing community of telepresence and video users through highly secure, cloud-based intercompany exchanges.
Simplify Multiparty Conferencing
The Cisco Pervasive Conferencing capabilities and products can enable comprehensive multiparty conferencing to any user on any device with a consistent user experience. Take business-to-business collaboration to a new level. Cisco TelePresence is now WebEx-enabled.
Choose from Providers Worldwide
Intercompany Cisco TelePresence services, based on the Cisco TelePresence architecture, are available from service providers worldwide. Carriers offering Intercompany Cisco TelePresence include:
|National LambdaRail||Telefónica (PDF - 70KB)||Verizon Business|
Extending the Cisco TelePresence Experience (2:12 min)
Learn how you can improve collaboration with customers, partners, and prospects.